that was me saying November 10th. it was told to me by tmo blackberry technical support and now i just called a good store in the bronx telling me virtually the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    The 10th is their next uncarrier announcement. I sincerely doubt they will use that for anything related to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 04:49 PM
    don't know about that, BlackBerry priv is huge talk right now.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 05:01 PM
    My local store thought the upcoming announcement might be about video streaming.
    11-07-15 05:54 PM
    Well, I decided to bite the bullet and purchased through Blackberries site. The only reason I wanted it on T-Mobile was so I didn't have to foot the $700.00 upfront and could have spread it out using my Jump. But, oh well it will look nice next to my Nexus 6. I have waited over 5 years for a device like and just couldn't wait any longer.
    11-07-15 08:32 PM
    that could be true about the video streaming, but a priv announcement could be made to.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 09:30 PM
    11-15-15 10:31 PM
    "Blackberry Priv - We are not carrying the new blackberry at launch but we are working on it."

From Legere's stupid Periscope. Thankfully somebody on Reddit takes notes since the replays vaporize.

I think Periscope is dumb , but for a CEO to use it for communications is beyond comprehension. Why make announcements on a media that vaporizes?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 02:06 AM
    Well...after reading that, my brain is fried.

I got 99 problems. My Blackberry ain't 1.~Z30
    11-16-15 06:08 AM
    I hope so. Not that my Q10 isn't dandy, but I really want a new BlackBerry. Where I live I need either wifi calling or possibly ( according to one rep) the new band 12? I've waffled about trying the classic, but no signal out in the sticks. If the Priv would give me rural coverage on a BlackBerry I'd be on it in a shot!

Wikichick
    to get some more life into your q10, you can install the latest "leak" that was put out when tmo updated the classic. they have wifi calling working on every bb10 device with that os.
    11-16-15 09:34 AM
    that's great news

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 10:48 AM
    I think Periscope is dumb , but for a CEO to use it for communications is beyond comprehension. Why make announcements on a media that vaporizes?
    No digital trail

Seriously though...if he were to do an AMA or something, he would get hammered, especially after the recent price hikes.
    lift likes this.
    11-16-15 11:51 AM
    So the Priv on T-Mobile is basically confirmed.

Posted with my  Classic.
    11-17-15 11:21 AM
    So the Priv on T-Mobile is basically confirmed.

Posted with my  Classic.
    Where did you get that idea? It is not confirmed YET.
    11-17-15 11:42 AM
    11-17-15 12:05 PM
    No digital trail

Seriously though...if he were to do an AMA or something, he would get hammered, especially after the recent price hikes.
    Well I guess the "AMA by the end of the year" now has zero chances.

Is it a price hike or three card monty? Some people got better deals.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 03:40 PM
    Is it a price hike or three card monty? Some people got better deals.
    Lol exactly. Note that they don't offer the previous tiers to new customers anymore. Simplify my ***.
    11-17-15 08:05 PM
    Lol exactly. Note that they don't offer the previous tiers to new customers anymore. Simplify my ***.
    I agree about this not being "simple". Looking over the plans, it's weird because some of the new plans are cheaper with more data and some of the plans are more expensive with less data. I have the single line unlimited data plan for $80/Mo. and a mobile broadband device with 5GB for an extra $10/Mo. (Total $90/Mo.) I really don't use that much data every month, but now the same plan is $105 and the mobile broadband device is only 2 GB. I'm staying with my plan now that's for sure.
    11-17-15 09:07 PM
    I agree about this not being "simple". Looking over the plans, it's weird because some of the new plans are cheaper with more data and some of the plans are more expensive with less data. I have the single line unlimited data plan for $80/Mo. and a mobile broadband device with 5GB for an extra $10/Mo. (Total $90/Mo.) I really don't use that much data every month, but now the same plan is $105 and the mobile broadband device is only 2 GB. I'm staying with my plan now that's for sure.
    The per GB cost is lower, but the average revenue per user (ARPU) goes up, and it's a key metric that TMO has done poorly in. Now they want to bring it up, maybe to placate shareholders or even DT. Hold on to your unlimited plan as long as you can--the price of unlimited goes up in ~1.25 years and given that TMO has admitted to "pivoting away from unlimited," that rate hike for existing customers--when it comes--is not going to be very popular.

Anyway, to bring the thread back on topic a bit, if a carriage agreement for the Priv is reached before Verizon's model comes out, it could be a phone that draws new, ARPU-raising customers to TMO, given that the only other option is AT&T. It's quite a unique device that seems to have the attention of the Android crowd, at least for now.
    lift likes this.
    11-17-15 09:38 PM
    Will the Priv from blackberry.com work on the tmobile network?
    11-18-15 01:29 PM
    that's what tmo said.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 02:27 PM
    Yes.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 11:32 PM
    Will the Priv from blackberry.com work on the tmobile network?
    Yes.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 11:33 PM
    anybody thinking the priv will be ready by black Friday

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 02:41 PM
    The LG v10 is tempting, I wish I'd hear more news about the priv on tmobile. Although who knows if they would even put it on display.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 03:28 PM
    So...I called and spoke to a rep today who advised that the info she found on the Priv was that their system showed an availability date of "unknown" and a release date of 11/27. She did say that the phone was suppose to be released 2 weeks prior but the date got pushed back. She also added that the date could possibility get pushed back just before 11/27. The best surety from her that I was able to get was that they will be carrying the Priv. Wish I had more info to provide.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 05:27 PM
336 ... 23456 ...