less than 3 more hours until I call tmobile to see if I can order it! if not I'm going to put up a big fuss.. and let them know they said it would be available on the 16 and since it will be midnight it will technically be the 16th
    11-15-09 07:41 PM
    They'll be closed.
    11-15-09 07:49 PM
    They'll be closed.
    no, They are open until 1am EST
    11-15-09 07:50 PM
    Screw that, I'm going to my store at 10am and getting it IN my HAND tomorrow
    11-15-09 07:53 PM
    Screw that, I'm going to my store at 10am and getting it IN my HAND tomorrow
    +1.. I can't wait. 13 hours and counting... Woohoo!
    11-15-09 08:02 PM
    If you go to the store can you get it without paying anything out of pocket right then and there(dont get paid until wed)? like have it billed to your account like you can when you call CS or order it online? If I dont have to dish out any cash on the spot then I'll go to the store tomorrow at 10am. I'm due for the full upgrade so it will be 199
    11-15-09 08:13 PM
    you guys are so lucky!! i'm working they system and ordering a day after my bill cycle ends so that i don't have to start paying for a few months....but that means i have 10 days left to order =[
    11-15-09 08:15 PM
    if i am up late tonight, i hope it goes live on the website at midnight. if not it better be there in the morning. i dont have time due to work to drive to a store tomorrow.
    11-15-09 08:56 PM
    The 9700 has been available for order for a few days now. I am sure that anyone can call right now and order it....assuming that cs is still open. I purchased my phone on friday. Good luck. You can always wait till tomorrow am and get it at your local store.
    11-15-09 09:17 PM
    The 9700 has been available for order for a few days now. I am sure that anyone can call right now and order it....assuming that cs is still open. I purchased my phone on friday. Good luck. You can always wait till tomorrow am and get it at your local store.
    ive called 3 times, been online twice, and to a store and no luck. every CS Rep i talk to cant even tell me the release date. Thus i am just hoping to order it online tonight.
    11-15-09 09:23 PM

It has not been available for a few days now to anyone except people with a business account

It's been available for business accounts since last monday... But I have called over 30 times(multiple times a day since last monday) and every single CS rep has told me it's not available. I made sure they went into their system to check and not just said it was not available. I tried today with the line "I know its coming out tomorrow but can I place an order for it today since it wont ship out until tomorrow anyway"

He said "that's a great question I will check.." I was on the phone with him when he was waiting for the info to pull up and he told me no

A lot of people on non business accounts seem to have claimed to have been able to order it but I dont buy it.. some said their orders were canceled.. I have talked to COUNTLESS CS reps and they will not budge.. I even had some complaints about stuff and they still wouldnt give me the phone early.. I'm hoping on midnight it will be available either online or from CS. They are open until 1am EST and I'm on the east coast so at midnight I will try.. but you're wrong it has not been available for a few days now..
    11-15-09 09:30 PM
    its live on the website
    11-15-09 10:22 PM
    It's available for new accounts but not upgrades. I have checked several times. I hope it changes soon.
    11-16-09 12:37 AM
    I'm giong to chat with CS in 7 minutes and see what they say.....
    11-16-09 04:53 AM
    So according to CS, they won't have the upgrade pricing till 10AM PT, and he couldn't guarentee anything before then. So apparently we still have to wait.
    11-16-09 05:30 AM
    ive called 3 times, been online twice, and to a store and no luck. every CS Rep i talk to cant even tell me the release date. Thus i am just hoping to order it online tonight.
    I assume that you have gotten your phone by now. Congrats. But I dont appreciate you calling me a liar. I dont have a business account, and WAS able to order the phone early. It's not what you say, its how you say it. And I guess us "lucky" ones said the right things. I dont know. I for one dont have any reason to impress anyone in these forums. Nor am I anymore special than anyone here. Just know that the TMO reps obviously arent all on the same page.
    11-21-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD