Thread on t mobile support site gives hope-img_20131105.png
    I was scoping around Google to see if I could find any signs of hope for a US tmobile release and found that. The rep there clearly said that they will continue to sell and support BlackBerry devices, just not in store.
    Also, if you look in the BlackBerry Z30 section of the CB forums, there is a thread there where tmobile from Germany is selling the BlackBerry Z30 online!
    We have hope.

Posted via that z10!
    dosto likes this.
    11-05-13 08:33 AM
    That's good news for T-Mobile users!
    hazarder likes this.
    11-05-13 12:36 PM
    T-Mobile in Europe had the iPhone longgggg before we got it on T-Mobile USA. They also got the Bold 9000 too, when it was an at&t exclusive in the States and never came to T-Mobile.

T-Mobile USA and their European counterparts are very different and I don't think this means anything for us getting the Z30. It sure does look nice on their website though.
    11-05-13 02:37 PM
    T-Mobile in Europe had the iPhone longgggg before we got it on T-Mobile USA. They also got the Bold 9000 too, when it was an at&t exclusive in the States and never came to T-Mobile.

T-Mobile USA and their European counterparts are very different and I don't think this means anything for us getting the Z30. It sure does look nice on their website though.
    Your second sentence doesn't make much sense, some more elaboration in your statement please.
    And according to your first sentence, that still means we have hope.

Posted via that z10!
    11-05-13 03:03 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131105.png 
Views:	1243 
Size:	151.1 KB 
ID:	217604
    I was scoping around Google to see if I could find any signs of hope for a US tmobile release and found that. The rep there clearly said that they will continue to sell and support BlackBerry devices, just not in store.
    Also, if you look in the BlackBerry Z30 section of the CB forums, there is a thread there where tmobile from Germany is selling the BlackBerry Z30 online!
    We have hope.

Posted via that z10!
    This post gives absolutely ZERO hope of T-Mobile carrying the Z30 in the US. None whatsoever.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 10:04 PM
    This post gives absolutely ZERO hope of T-Mobile carrying the Z30 in the US. None whatsoever.

Posted via CB10
    Oh the optimism in your useless post.
    Lol made me chuckle

Posted via that z10!
    11-05-13 10:19 PM
    I've pretty much given up on T-Mobile directly carrying the Z30. Now I'm just waiting for the price to drop on GSM Nation for the 100-5 or for BlackBerry to start selling direct online. I just may wait until the price comes down under 500 first.
    11-06-13 07:56 AM
    I've pretty much given up on T-Mobile directly carrying the Z30. Now I'm just waiting for the price to drop on GSM Nation for the 100-5 or for BlackBerry to start selling direct online. I just may wait until the price comes down under 500 first.
    Yeah maybe this wasn't the greatest thread but I had hope, clearly others do not. I've been watching GSM nation aswell, currently they are out of stock on the 100-5 models

Posted via that z10!
    11-06-13 08:29 AM
    That's because... I believe it's illegal to have "exclusive" contracts with carriers in Euro-Land. Like iPhone did with AT&T in the States.
    11-06-13 10:52 AM
    Yeah maybe this wasn't the greatest thread but I had hope, clearly others do not. I've been watching GSM nation aswell, currently they are out of stock on the 100-5 models

Posted via that z10!
    Oh, the blind dreaming of your useless post.

Made me LOL and chuckle.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-13 07:32 AM
    Oh, the blind dreaming of your useless post.

Made me LOL and chuckle.

Posted via CB10
    I found the OP's post quite useful, regardless of one's interpretation of the TMO rep's comment. Maybe TMO, gets the Z30, maybe they don't, but the post at the very least dispels fears that TMO will drop Blackberry, and leans towards future support of Blackberry devices, including future devices. Time will tell.

@dunaway - Posted with TMO Q10 via CB10
    11-09-13 12:26 PM
    I found the OP's post quite useful, regardless of one's interpretation of the TMO rep's comment. Maybe TMO, gets the Z30, maybe they don't, but the post at the very least dispels fears that TMO will drop Blackberry, and leans towards future support of Blackberry devices, including future devices. Time will tell.

@dunaway - Posted with TMO Q10 via CB10
    Very refreshing to see optimism in these half empty-mood forums.

Posted via that z10!
    11-09-13 03:03 PM
    I have neither optimism nor pessimism about the relationship between BlackBerry and T-Mobile. I read what is written publicly and call it how it's written. No reason for any optimism based on what's been said thus far.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 10:37 AM
    I have neither optimism nor pessimism about the relationship between BlackBerry and T-Mobile. I read what is written publicly and call it how it's written. No reason for any optimism based on what's been said thus far.

Posted via CB10
    Okay, your response is not needed. That's being pessimistic, your take on my post is half-empty. I found some hope in it, sorry that you did not. No reason to come on here and be a *****, ever heard of being civil? Look into it.
    Thread is dead.

Posted via that z10!
    11-11-13 05:49 AM
    Lol talking sh*t to people on here trying to be realistic isn't going to help prove your point. What you did find is nice to know. It's a vague response though. It could simply mean they will continue to sell the Z10 and Q10 online. Nowhere does it say they are bringing the Z30, one can hope they do bring it. All the ones you have spoken negatively to on this thread all have expressed here on CB that they want a Z30. Or even done the research on which model to buy for T-Mobile, if it is not sold here in the states.

Posted via telegraph
    11-11-13 09:56 AM
    Okay, your response is not needed. That's being pessimistic, your take on my post is half-empty. I found some hope in it, sorry that you did not. No reason to come on here and be a *****, ever heard of being civil? Look into it.
    Thread is dead.

Posted via that z10!
    Just because you find hope in it, does not mean there is hope. There is no hope. My post is absolutely required to bring people back down to earth and not let rampant speculation erroneously trick people into believing something that we have no sign of happening. Your post is misleading to those easily mislead. Thankfully, I am here to bring reason and logic to the forums.
    11-11-13 11:17 AM
    Just because you find hope in it, does not mean there is hope. There is no hope. My post is absolutely required to bring people back down to earth and not let rampant speculation erroneously trick people into believing something that we have no sign of happening. Your post is misleading to those easily mislead. Thankfully, I am here to bring reason and logic to the forums.
    No, unfortunately you generally seem here only to depress the masses.
    11-11-13 11:36 AM
    Okay, I really don't feel the need to argue at this point.
    Forgive me for opinion, for my "false hope". I simply thought I'd share my sign of some hope, I forgot the CB forums only accept hardcore FACT with kindness.

Posted via that z10!
    11-11-13 12:36 PM
    Okay, I really don't feel the need to argue at this point.
    Forgive me for opinion, for my "false hope". I simply thought I'd share my sign of some hope, I forgot the CB forums only accept hardcore FACT with kindness.

Posted via that z10!
    I appreciate you sharing some hope. Don't let those that only want to convey misery deter you.
    11-11-13 12:51 PM
    I appreciate you sharing some hope. Don't let those that only want to convey misery deter you.
    Haha thank you BigBadWulf, I don't but I don't have the time to argue lol so I'd rather let it be.

Posted via that z10!
    11-11-13 12:58 PM