i have a couple questions about bell and their new network, especially when in the states.

1. how does text messaging work? if you have a text plan, are you still charged for the incoming messages or just sent messages?

2. are you charged when someone calls even if you don't answer? telus charges $1.45 just for call coming in.

also, any known major problems with the 9700 on the bell network? thanks.
    12-20-09 06:07 PM
    i have a couple questions about bell and their new network, especially when in the states.

1. how does text messaging work? if you have a text plan, are you still charged for the incoming messages or just sent messages?

2. are you charged when someone calls even if you don't answer? telus charges $1.45 just for call coming in.

also, any known major problems with the 9700 on the bell network? thanks.
    1. With a text plan you are not charged for incoming messages. However, i.e. a 2500 text plan does include 2500 messages in/out.

2. From my experience, I can only say great things about the 9700 on the new network. It has been spectacular! With better reception in remote areas than Rogers and super fast speeds.

Nothing else to really note here. I have a great contact at Bell that can help you get the bets plan available to suit your needs. Shoot me an email if you would like to discuss details.

All the best with your search!
    12-22-09 02:13 PM
    email sent, thanks.
    12-22-09 09:38 PM
    1. With a text plan you are not charged for incoming messages. However, i.e. a 2500 text plan does include 2500 messages in/out.

2. From my experience, I can only say great things about the 9700 on the new network. It has been spectacular! With better reception in remote areas than Rogers and super fast speeds.

Nothing else to really note here. I have a great contact at Bell that can help you get the bets plan available to suit your needs. Shoot me an email if you would like to discuss details.

All the best with your search!
    Can your contact help me out on Data plans. I already have a great corporate voice plan but for Data I am paying $25 for 500mb. I heard there was a plan for BlackBerry $20 for 1gb which was a retentions plan. You can send me a PM.
    Thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD