So Telus is sueing Rogers over their "Canada's fastest and most reliable network'' ads.

Anyone else find this hilarious, the HSPA+ network has been out for less than 1 month, Rogers's Ad campaign has been on billboards and TV for almost 2 years..

My question is why isn't Rogers sueing Bell and Telus for the same thing? Before the HSPA+ network was launched, for nearly 1 year, Bell and Telus were saying they had a 3G network when in fact it was a CDMA network. We've all seen the Bell trucks with the 3 BB Storms next to eachother showing the planet with the text: "Canada's largest 3G Network" yeah its an equivelent but it's not legal to call it 3G when that is GSM technology..

Anyways, i don't wanna start a debate, i just feel its just funny and a waste of money for them

Have a nice day!

CBC News - Technology & Science - Telus sues Rogers over ads
    11-19-09 11:00 AM
    TELUS's old CDMA Rev A is a 3G network...
    11-19-09 11:03 AM
    good for telus and bell should jump in to, rogers is no longer the fastest and better network and sence bell and telus built this new network together i think bell should jump in and help their buddy kick rogers *** once again hahahahahaha
    11-19-09 12:09 PM
    Im with rogers and i get reception in places that bell customers dont get. So Go ROGERS
    11-19-09 02:21 PM
    Im with rogers and i get reception in places that bell customers dont get. So Go ROGERS
    rogers still sucks lol
    11-19-09 02:30 PM
    I'm with Telus, my mom is with Bell and we get reception often times where my brother (who's with Rogers) doesn't and sometimes vice versa so it's all relative to where in the country you live and use your phone most.
    11-19-09 03:22 PM
    yeah but the point is that the coverage OF THE NEW HSPA network is 93% coverage of CANADA it's still WIDER AND LONGER then rogers, either way it's true they're false advertising since day 1. my CDMA Storm beats my friends IPhone 3GS in loading websites i can stream faster too.
    11-20-09 05:05 AM
    Don't come to Newfoundland. Bell/Telus covers most of the island and Rogers covers one city.
    11-20-09 11:05 PM
    hmmm.... They throttle our GPS, don't allow SMS...

.....i think Telus is just pissed their being called out on legit shenanigans.

SMARTEN UP TELUS!
    11-20-09 11:11 PM
    B.C. judge says Rogers can no longer claim "Canada's Most Reliable Network"
    B.C. judge says Rogers can no longer claim "Canada's Most Reliable Network" - Yahoo! Canada News
    11-24-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD