Hi All,

Just purchased an unlock code from a CB.com vendor, and I'm having issues unlocking.

I have followed the instructions provided by the Vendor, and I am still getting the Code Error message.

My question is this:

I have put an HSPA Sim (TELUS) inside the phone, and was wondering if this could be the cause of the issue?

Also,
    I have tried 7 times and was wondering if there is a way to reset the counter back to 10? Is it an O/S reload?

Thanks
    04-12-10 04:58 PM
    Taken from another thread

You can just use any SIM card.
    04-12-10 04:59 PM
    You can't unlock a CDMA Telus Storm 2 to work on the Telus HSPA+ Network. It doesn't have the right bands.
    04-12-10 05:06 PM
    Have you contacted the vendor you bought the code from ? They should be able to help you solve the problem.
    04-12-10 05:06 PM
    Hi All,

Just purchased an unlock code from a CB.com vendor, and I'm having issues unlocking.

I have followed the instructions provided by the Vendor, and I am still getting the Code Error message.

My question is this:

I have put an HSPA Sim (TELUS) inside the phone, and was wondering if this could be the cause of the issue?

Also,
    I have tried 7 times and was wondering if there is a way to reset the counter back to 10? Is it an O/S reload?

Thanks
    There's a chance the code you have is wrong and that can be caused by many reasons...wrong imei..wrong model etc..

You should contact the vendor and ask them to recheck the code.

If you haven't bought the unlock code from us, you can email us the imei and code you received and we will check it for you.
    04-12-10 10:55 PM
    Got the customer up and running. He's good to go!
    04-13-10 09:49 PM
    I thought we were back to caveman times LOL
    04-13-10 10:14 PM
    Glad to hear! We all love happy endings.
    04-14-10 12:09 AM
    Great!! Problem solved
    04-14-10 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD