Yesterday received a call from Telus Promo Dept offering me a free Tablet along with one GB Data, which was going to be a charge attached to that Data.

My reply was I am thinking about cancelling my contract with Telus (have been with them since before, time) reason being while on holiday last week I discovered my friend who is also with Telus gets more Data than me for the same price.

I was switch over to the retention dept right away, I now have 4 GB for $25.00 a month.

Can't wait for the next Telus Promo Call.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-02-17 03:11 PM
    Yesterday received a call from Telus Promo Dept offering me a free Tablet along with one GB Data, which was going to be a charge attached to that Data.

My reply was I am thinking about cancelling my contract with Telus (have been with them since before, time) reason being while on holiday last week I discovered my friend who is also with Telus gets more Data than me for the same price.

I was switch over to the retention dept right away, I now have 4 GB for $25.00 a month.

Can't wait for the next Telus Promo Call.
    It's no different with any of the carriers (or any other service provider for Internet and cable TV). Until you complain and threaten to leave, nobody is going to adjust your plan. You signed up for a level of service for a specific monthly fee. It's up to you to check if there are better deals being offered.

At least you got a promo call.
    09-21-17 01:35 PM