Rumor has it Telus will be launching the BlackBerry Pearl 8130 on November 1.

Sweet!

[ source ]
    10-15-07 08:00 AM
    I got this article yesterday from BlackberrySync on my RSS reader. Should I forward things like this to you if you don't post it 1st???

Telus to pull out Pearl for November 1st? : BlackBerry Sync | get in sync with the latest BlackBerry news
    10-15-07 10:24 AM
    Hey Javatyger,

I have my RSS reader loaded up with about 1,000 tech and gadget blog feeds, so I'm usually pretty quick to see the news as it comes out. My quickness on getting it posted just depends on where I'm at and what's going on!

I've been trying to keep the CrackBerry blogs to more original content these days (BlackBerry 101, Accessory/Software Reviews, Dear Berry etc. with a couple of posts a day) and report just the Bigger News items that I think are important to most/all Berry users. I've been trying to keep the ubiquitious 100-words-of-writing-and-link-off-to-the-Source posts a bit more minimized....as these types of blog posts seem to be everywhere on the net and many are speculation or are not necessarily of interest to many people - I think the CrackBerrys who are really into hearing every bit of info/rumor will find it out right away from the forums or otherwise.

So for a story like the Telus 8130 launch date rumor...I figured I didn't want to put it up on the Blogs so the forums were a good place for it.

I guess what it comes down to is that if you know of news/rumors/storys that you think are "blogworthy" but haven't seen up yet, then definitely let me know about it (even if it appears in the crackberry forums - i may have missed hearing it and it should be up on the blogs). And if you don't see it up anywhere...u can always post it in the forums....

Ack..wordy response! Thanks! Kevin out...
    10-15-07 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD