So as most of you know telus had that *unlimited data* with the personal email plan, but they didn't tell you about it. But now they actualy have a plan and everything which includes unlimited data for blackberrys, along with unlimited texting, caller I'd, AND voicemail for only $45!!

Which is good to see a canadian provider to come out with this, but It sucks how rogers just has a rumour abour cheaper data plans hopefully they change things up and make it unlimited by the middle of march (or whenever the proposed rumour will come out).

I know that for those of us that have the personal email plan and use the OM4 for the web browsing and WLS for maps and other programs free of charge, that we have it good... But just having unlimited data to do ANYTHING with our BB would be awesome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-08 10:08 AM
    Telus will be grabbing the market so Rogers has to include the unlimited plan.. if it doesnt then i am going to Telus after contract.
    02-23-08 09:53 PM
    Yeah, hopefully rogers offers an unlmited data plan soon. But with our luck, for the unl. Data it will be $90 a month lol. I don't get it, they are making a killing off us to begin with, and does mr rogers even need more money? He makes more money in 10 mins than I do in a year

I would love to go with telus, but they aren't gsm and I just got into a 3 year term :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-08 10:06 AM
    Uncle Teddy is more like Uncle Sam but difference is Uncle Sam thinks of good of all its people. Shame on your Teddy. lol
    02-24-08 01:59 PM
    Just an FYI... I added unlimited everything for $15 a month. Rogers has a 3 month promo going on right now. For $15 get unlimited email and PIN or $15 unlimited Data which includes EVERTHING (email, data, PIN, browsing...)
    02-27-08 02:37 AM
    Just an FYI... I added unlimited everything for $15 a month. Rogers has a 3 month promo going on right now. For $15 get unlimited email and PIN or $15 unlimited Data which includes EVERTHING (email, data, PIN, browsing...)
    Dude are you sure about $15 unlimited data?.. what is it?.. what option is it?.. i would use it.. please tell us more..
    02-27-08 06:49 AM
    From what I understand, if you sign up for the $15/1.5MB plan, Rogers will give you three months unlimited data. But that's it. Anyone else annoyed at all the threads in this section getting hijacked?
    02-27-08 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD