i call about problems with the hspa network, so i tell them i want to go back to the cdma network and sence the hspa problems are there problems i think they should let me trade my hspa for a cdma device, they say they cant make that decision only the store can so WTF is up with that? its all telus. there telling me the high up people at L&R cant do anything but the stors can! so who the **** really calls the shots at telus? they told me twice the problem was fixed yet its not and it gets worse were my cdma phone worked were now my hspa phone wont work and it seem like they dont care or dont want to help, i went through all the right steps and i was very nice about the whole thing yet it feels like there nicely saying f*** off lol well here a big F*** YOU to telus.

i was nice and went through all the right steps and they still dont want to help and i have had these problems with 2 different hspa phones. all i want is a phone that will work in the area i work which is cdma not hspa, now they are working on it for a 3rd time so if it works out thats good if it dont well i want to go back to cdma but telus dont seem to want to help out.

any ideas on what i should do?
    Last edited by steve7602; 12-05-09 at 09:48 PM.
    12-05-09 09:33 PM
    The thread title is very misleading.

And why is there four "*"'s after the "s"?
    12-05-09 09:46 PM
    I would try going to a store as they suggest.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 10:26 PM
    I would try going to a store as they suggest.

my buddy works there and says thay cant do anything but i have one option left i have a way of getting my problem straight to the office of the president of telus. i have only used this source twice before but i ended up getting the help that i need so ill try that for now.
    12-06-09 07:45 AM
    I didn't read your rant... but your title suggest that you love telus CS, and **** is spelt with 5 letters. GL.
    12-06-09 11:10 AM
    Ahahah yeah that title messed me up. Good luck getting help.

12-06-09 11:13 AM
    Ahahah yeah that title messed me up. Good luck getting help.

ya i tryed to change the title as in edit iit but it wont let me lol and thanks!
    12-06-09 12:40 PM
    Give the new Network time guys...Telus is new to GSM/HSPA and I believe we all should have known this kind of thing would pop-up.

It started snowing heavily in my city yesterday and all my call quality was absolutely garbage....I made them aware and they said they would look into it.

We got to be patient....I don't think reverting back to CDMA is the smartest thing right now cause even with the small problems I'm getting, I still enjoy my 9700 with every touch of that sexy trackpad!
    12-06-09 12:49 PM
    the poit is there should be no problems. they should have tested this for a lot longer befor they release it to there customers. and i have been nice to them and followed all the steps to see what i can get done. twice they told me the problem was fixed and its not, so now there working on it again so i will give them time to try and fix it but if i have that problem again ill go back to cdma and wait for a year, maby by than they will have all the problems fixed.

they rushed hspa into service for the olympics thats the problem they rushed it.
    12-06-09 12:56 PM
    You would too if you had the potential to make MILLIONS from roaming charges!
    12-06-09 12:59 PM
    You would too if you had the potential to make MILLIONS from roaming charges!
    ya money is every thing theses day but that gamble they took, well lets just say a million of there customers felt like i did and left telus than they would be kicking there self or what it if because they rushed it into service the network crashed in the middle of the olympics lol they should have started the network well in advance and gave it a year to test befor the olympics. but the hole point it i did everything the right way and it seems like telus is not to interested in helping to much.
    12-06-09 01:25 PM
    I hear your frustration man, but I just think the network will be running peak sooner rather then later...

Trust me, they will have the kinks worked out before the Olympics....I'm sure that time period alone will pay for the network itself haha
    12-06-09 01:39 PM
    I hear your frustration man, but I just think the network will be running peak sooner rather then later...

Trust me, they will have the kinks worked out before the Olympics....I'm sure that time period alone will pay for the network itself haha
    ya thats true lol i dont know what i will do i still may go back to cdma for a bit tho so when i do come back to hspa it will be perfect thats if i don go back to cdma i just hope they have this fixed soon
    12-06-09 01:54 PM
    just got off the phone with telus, they tell me there doing everything to fix the problem and that first they have to figure out the problem so they dont know when they will have it fixed and apologized for telling me they fixed it twice befor when it wasn't. so that was cool of them to say. the only thing that they can do for me is that i have ontill december 7th(tomorrow) to switch to back to cdma. so im not left with many options or time here lol so now i dont know what to do, take my chance with hspa and it could be fixed soon or i may go weeks with out my phone working were i work. or get cdma againg and have a phone that does work were i work. and to make the best of it i got 24 hours and im not good under pressure!
    12-06-09 06:23 PM
    as for people getting confused about the title lol i was in a really pissed off mood and was really not watching how i was spelling or wording what i was saying lol

but now the problem is close to being resolved so its getting better
    12-06-09 08:37 PM
    I'm glad the problem is closer to being resolved. Unfortunately, you can test a new network out as much as you want before launch, but sometimes certain glitches don't rear their ugly heads until the network reaches a certain user threshold level. I'm sure there will be more glitches to come but so long as Telus and Bell do what they can to resolve them in a timely manner, there isn't much more we can do or expect.

Good luck!

12-06-09 09:25 PM
    I'm glad the problem is closer to being resolved. Unfortunately, you can test a new network out as much as you want before launch, but sometimes certain glitches don't rear their ugly heads until the network reaches a certain user threshold level. I'm sure there will be more glitches to come but so long as Telus and Bell do what they can to resolve them in a timely manner, there isn't much more we can do or expect.

Good luck!

ya thats true! thats why im going back to cdma i think on till they get all the glitches out. it will be easyer on me and telus hahaha
    12-06-09 09:29 PM
    They released HSPA way too early. They should've kept it off till Feb to coincide with the olympics, like they said they would.
    01-26-10 11:26 AM
    well i got a call a few weeks back and they said the problem i had was fixed finaly. i do miss the faster internet speeds. so im trying to decide weather to go back to hspa
    01-26-10 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD