The reps were mentioning something about it I got my blackberry curve and they told me that after 1 year , you would be getting a $200 on your account which you can use to get a new phone? Can some one tell me this if they know about it?

I am on a 3 year contract and if i keep geting same plan i am okay with it, Would not mind renewing it for 3 more years. But my question here is , what do they really mean by $200 can be used in getting your new phone after first year?

Any one???
    06-17-09 09:56 AM
    i would also like to know. things they'll do to buy our loyalty
    06-17-09 01:27 PM
    If you aren't already, sign up on mytelusmobility.com so that you can see exactly what they're offering.

After a year, they'll load an offer onto your "My Offers" section. Usually it'll be for $150-$250 off the no contract price of a new device on the condition that you re-up for 3 years.

It's not too bad if the retail price of the phone is relatively low. But it's not much if the device is over $400, which most newer smartphones are. If you're gonna be spending that mount of money, might as well buy it outright and not get locked in again.
    06-17-09 01:53 PM
    If you aren't already, sign up on mytelusmobility.com so that you can see exactly what they're offering.

After a year, they'll load an offer onto your "My Offers" section. Usually it'll be for $150-$250 off the no contract price of a new device on the condition that you re-up for 3 years.

It's not too bad if the retail price of the phone is relatively low. But it's not much if the device is over $400, which most newer smartphones are. If you're gonna be spending that mount of money, might as well buy it outright and not get locked in again.
    i gotcha, makes sense. thanks for the quick reply
    06-17-09 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD