Does Telus set up a BES automatically? I am very new to this but I think there is one set up on my BB. On my set up screen for email it says my email is already set up for enterprise use.
    11-29-09 12:08 PM
    Does Telus set up a BES automatically? I am very new to this but I think there is one set up on my BB. On my set up screen for email it says my email is already set up for enterprise use.
    it said the same thing on my bold and i never had an email set up even tho it said so, i had to call tech support and they fixed the problem for me will i guess it was a problem but they fixed it for me anyways lol, call tech support
    11-29-09 02:10 PM
    Thanks, I will give them a call. I am going to try and get my work to set me up on their network this week so I want to make sure everything is good to go.
    11-29-09 03:30 PM
    Do you have the tech support #. I have looked but not found one for BB.
    11-29-09 05:36 PM
    Do you have the tech support #. I have looked but not found one for BB.
    you just call telus client care and ask for tech support lol
    11-29-09 06:59 PM
    you just call telus client care and ask for tech support lol
    I thought you had called RIM.
    11-29-09 09:19 PM
    I thought you had called RIM.
    hahahaha no you call telus
    11-30-09 09:31 AM
    It just means that your line is provisioned for BES use should you have an Enterprise account you wish to connect to.

Other than that, just hide the icon. Its of no use to you if you dont have a microsoft exchange email account with BES.
    12-04-09 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD