I ordered my Curve yesterday morning and as of 9:34 tonight, I still don't have a tracking number. I've never ordered through them before so I'm not sure what to expect as far as timing. The girl I talked to yesterday said it would be here today so that was obviously wrong. I guess I'm just scared of it running out of stock again. I'm stuck with my old Samsung at the moment and I hate it. Do I stand a chance of them still issuing a tracking number tonight and getting my phone tomorrow or should I plan on Friday?
    07-09-08 08:36 PM
    I ordered my Curve yesterday morning and as of 9:34 tonight, I still don't have a tracking number. I've never ordered through them before so I'm not sure what to expect as far as timing. The girl I talked to yesterday said it would be here today so that was obviously wrong. I guess I'm just scared of it running out of stock again. I'm stuck with my old Samsung at the moment and I hate it. Do I stand a chance of them still issuing a tracking number tonight and getting my phone tomorrow or should I plan on Friday?
    Are you waiting for an email from them, or are you checking your order status on their site?

I ordered my father a phone via telesales yesterday. Early this morning it still showed no tracking #. I got an email in the afternoon saying it was shipped, checked UPS, and it was on the truck for delivery. He had the phone in his hands by 4pm today.

When I ordered my Curve last week, I got a tracking # about 11pm at night. Then it wasn't in UPS' system for about 24 hours. Then it arrived the next business day.

If they are still saying they are in stock online, I wouldn't worry about it going to backorder.
    07-09-08 08:56 PM
    I'm checking online almost obsessively. LOL I guess if you got your tracking number at 11, there's hope. I just really want to get it tomorrow. I will feel much better once I at least have a tracking number. I even tried calling today and they told me to check back tomorrow. UGH!
    07-09-08 08:59 PM
    I'm checking online almost obsessively. LOL I guess if you got your tracking number at 11, there's hope. I just really want to get it tomorrow. I will feel much better once I at least have a tracking number. I even tried calling today and they told me to check back tomorrow. UGH!
    I'd put my money on you getting the tracking # tonight or in the morning and it arrives tomorrow afternoon.
    07-09-08 09:02 PM
    That works for me! Now let's hope your money is right.
    07-09-08 09:04 PM
    I won't even give you the gory details of my purchase but don't get your hopes up. Just be as patient as possible. Good luck though I hope you get yours more expeditiously than I got mine after I ordered it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 09:08 PM
    I won't even give you the gory details of my purchase but don't get your hopes up. Just be as patient as possible. Good luck though I hope you get yours more expeditiously than I got mine after I ordered it.

I'm already scared that the Curve is going to be out of stock so yeah, let's not scare me more. LOL
    07-09-08 09:10 PM
    Sorry not trying scare you, I just didn't get mine until after I cancelled my order. I thought that was ironic. I had already gone to Alltel and gotten approved for service through them. Then the phone showed up and even after all that I decided to stay with Sprint because of their Simply Everything plan.

07-09-08 09:14 PM
    What a mess. I think if I don't have a tracking number by the morning I'll just buy one off Ebay for a little bit more and not have to worry about my contract.
    07-09-08 09:17 PM
    Good luck with that you'll probably end up with two BBs knowing Sprint. I'm very happy with mine and my plan. It' working out very well.

07-09-08 09:20 PM
    99.9% of the time I love Sprint but right now they are not on my good side. I had to wait 24 hours after returning my Instinct to even order the phone. The rep that told me that told me she would call me the next day to do the order and never did so I had to call back and deal with that. I can't tell you how many times I wish I had that phone today so I could do a grocery list, to do list, etc. We wont even talk about how bad it is to go back to T9 texting after having a QWERTY keyboard.
    07-09-08 09:24 PM
    This is my first QWERTY and I'm enjoying it immensly. I need to get faster but that will come with time I'm sure.

07-09-08 09:35 PM
    99.9% of the time I love Sprint but right now they are not on my good side. I had to wait 24 hours after returning my Instinct to even order the phone. The rep that told me that told me she would call me the next day to do the order and never did so I had to call back and deal with that. I can't tell you how many times I wish I had that phone today so I could do a grocery list, to do list, etc. We wont even talk about how bad it is to go back to T9 texting after having a QWERTY keyboard.
    PIN me and let me know when things get taken care of for you. I'd really like to know.

07-09-08 09:57 PM
    PIN me and let me know when things get taken care of for you. I'd really like to know.

Will do! As soon as I figure out how.
    07-09-08 09:59 PM
    It took them about 24 hrs to process my order back about a month or so ago. And it took UPS about 5 business days top get the phone to me. I believe you may be able to get tracking status without the tracking number if you call UPS and provide enough detail for them top look up the package. I could be wrong on that though.

07-09-08 11:53 PM
    I still have no tracking number and am on hold with Sprint now. I'm less than thrilled.
    07-10-08 07:18 AM
    After 40 minutes on the phone with them, I found out my phone still hasn't even left the warehouse yet and they can't tell me when it will. To cancel my order, it would take 3 days to get back to my credit card because they had no issues charging me for the phone already. Weird how that part went smooth! This is ridiculous.
    07-10-08 07:42 AM
    Did they confirm it in stock? I wouldn't expect shipping delay unless its backordered. But if it's backordered they shouldn't have already charged you for it. Usually businesses only charge you for something if there will be no delay in processing and shipping.

07-10-08 08:31 AM
    They *said* it's in stock and ready to go that they are waiting on UPS to give them a tracking number??? I really want to have it before the weekend but I'm no longer hopeful. Now I just hope it gets here before I go up north on Wednesday.
    07-10-08 08:36 AM
    They *said* it's in stock and ready to go that they are waiting on UPS to give them a tracking number??? I really want to have it before the weekend but I'm no longer hopeful. Now I just hope it gets here before I go up north on Wednesday.
    My money is still on it being in your hands tomorrow
    07-10-08 09:33 AM
    I hope so. I need my phone!
    07-10-08 10:07 AM
    Well, I get out of the shower and get dressed to walk downstairs to see a FedEx notice on my front door. Sure enough, I check Sprint's website for the 416989165415645th time today and there is the tracking number and when you click on it, it says that they tried to deliver and I wasn't home. Ugh! So, now I can go to FedEx and pick it up between 8:30 and 9 tonight or wait until tomorrow.
    07-10-08 01:40 PM
    That's what happened to me. Mine was on backorder, however noone told me when I was ordering it that it was backordered. I had called a couple times, and finally got online to chat online with someone (I don't know why, I figured maybe it's a different dept. and they do things differently there or something). The lady looks up my order, and nope, it's on backorder. I asked them when it would be in, and she says, "well, I have a tracking no. for you." Confusing, since I'm pretty sure that there is no way they could have a tracking number if it hasn't been shipped, but, whatever. I look that up, and it's out for delivery. I posted a message on here about it, and literally 2 seconds after I hit post, the doorbell rings, and I'm the proud new owner of a sCurve!
    07-10-08 04:15 PM
    Well, I get out of the shower and get dressed to walk downstairs to see a FedEx notice on my front door. Sure enough, I check Sprint's website for the 416989165415645th time today and there is the tracking number and when you click on it, it says that they tried to deliver and I wasn't home. Ugh! So, now I can go to FedEx and pick it up between 8:30 and 9 tonight or wait until tomorrow.
    Just like the past 2-3 people in my family that ordered a phone in the past week. And I see I was right
    07-10-08 08:44 PM
    Well. It is here! I had to drive to fedex to get it but I love it.

07-10-08 10:02 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD