Is that not common knowledge that u need the blackberry media plan in order to use it? If you want it just call and talk to support or customer service and ask them to add it. After that you can setup your att.blackberry.net email. Of u have any questions just pin me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 10:01 PM
    Here's yet ANOTHER guy trying to get his Storm 9530 to work with AT&T. I've searched through every forum and tried everything. This is my first Blackberry so I'm still learning the lingo and getting familiar with the operating procedures. I'm at my wits end! I'm hoping that by posting on this forum, I'll be lucky enough for a friendly soul to work with me 1 on 1 to get this taken care of, since it seems that has been done in the past. Please help!
    12-06-09 07:03 PM
    Here's yet ANOTHER guy trying to get his Storm 9530 to work with AT&T. I've searched through every forum and tried everything. This is my first Blackberry so I'm still learning the lingo and getting familiar with the operating procedures. I'm at my wits end! I'm hoping that by posting on this forum, I'll be lucky enough for a friendly soul to work with me 1 on 1 to get this taken care of, since it seems that has been done in the past. Please help!
    PM me and ill help you out.
    12-06-09 10:25 PM
    same here just pm me or pin msg me either way i will help you out not that hard to do.
    12-07-09 12:49 AM
    I'm having issues getting my MMS to work. And is there a browser that will work on EDGE when I'm not near a wifi? I have the 9550 Storm 2
    12-11-09 11:04 PM
    never mind I got it to work. Thanks
    12-12-09 12:43 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD