This post was posted by me in other section by mistake

Hi to all: (I Live in Panama - Central america)

I bought a BB Bold 9000 from ebay, barely used and came with the unlock code which I used and got the phone unlocked nice,

I went to my carrier and open a new account for my BB and everything ok till here, got my number, the BB messenger working fine and my data plan as well; butttttttt when i try to use the email wizard setup, I input the PIN and IMEI and it keeps me telling that its already registered!

i keep receiving mails from 3 different accounts (comcast.net, holmeshouse.com etc) I asume from the previous owner, I did a complete reflash (wiped out all) in my phone and as soon I put the SIM again got the emails coming in;

I'm not in the USA, but how can I get those mails out of the phone and use my push mails normally, because I can not set up any of my accounts!

I called ATT&T and they asked for my phone number, but i told them I'm not a att&t user, but i need the phone to be released somehow! and they said they can not help!

please advice what to do!

regards,

Gabriel
    09-14-09 10:48 AM
    What I suggest doing is backing up your info then do a full master reset, sometimes that works if not Call AT&T & talk to tech support.
    09-22-09 04:05 PM
    Do what i do.

Get a friend who has a BIS user name to sign into your Bold. The Bold will ask if to switch PINs/transfer email accounts. Say yes. Then they will sign back into there own BB and you're clear to create an account on your Bold. Good luck.
    09-22-09 04:08 PM
    The person u bought the phone from has to call AT&T and RIM to release the pin so u can activate ur new BIS acct. Goood luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-09 04:39 PM
    The person u bought the phone from has to call AT&T and RIM to release the pin so u can activate ur new BIS acct. Goood luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Good luck with that indeed.
    09-22-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD