You can 100% have a q10 with 10.3 and wifi calling now. I did it last night.
    The easiest way to this is with Sachesi. None of your data or settings will be touched in this process.

Step 1: Use Blackberry link to do a backup of device, just in case. (keep Q10 connected to computer)
    Step 2: download Sachesi
    Step 3: Go to Search tab, click show settings, enter in Country=310, Carrier=200, Change Device to Z30 + Classic, Change Variant to SQC 100-4.
    Step 4: Click on Download, let the OS files download.
    Step 5: Once complete, click on Install tab, Click on Install Folder and choose the folder where the search tab downloaded to (prob where Sachesi is installed)
    Step 6: Sit back and watch 10.3 get installed. Once complete, make sure wifi calling is on with wifi calling app. You most likely will have to reboot phone once.

Triumph! I feel very victorious. They said we would never have this. I knew they were wrong.
    Is this correct? I'm nervous that I'll turn my working z10 into a paper weight. I'm on t-mobile with the official 10.2 os. This baby is my only phone. If I follow directions I should get 10.3 with wifi calling right?

Posted via CB10
    Sean Flaherty likes this.
    10-02-15 07:20 PM
    So I completed the update from 10.2.1 to 10.3.2. Restored and so far so good.

So I was going to add the wfc bar file to add Wifi calling to my Tmobile phone but before that I noticed that the wfc app was still on my phone. And when I checked it out, Wifi calling was still turned on. So i was like let's see if it works for the hell of it... i turned mobile network off and to my surprise, Wifi calling showed up as working. I made a test call and it went through.

So basically I was able to update and retained Wifi calling on my Tmobile z10... awesome!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 08:03 PM
    So I completed the update from 10.2.1 to 10.3.2. Restored and so far so good.

So I was going to add the wfc bar file to add Wifi calling to my Tmobile phone but before that I noticed that the wfc app was still on my phone. And when I checked it out, Wifi calling was still turned on. So i was like let's see if it works for the hell of it... i turned mobile network off and to my surprise, Wifi calling showed up as working. I made a test call and it went through.

So basically I was able to update and retained Wifi calling on my Tmobile z10... awesome!

Posted via CB10
    What method did u use to update??

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 10:08 PM
    What method did u use to update??

Posted via CB10
    I just used the autoloader.

Full back up 10.2.1 with link
    Install 10.3.2 with autoloader
    Full restore with link
    Wfc app was still there and on. Tested and works.

T-Mobile will NOT be releasing a 10.3 update.-wfc.png

T-Mobile will NOT be releasing a 10.3 update.-img_20151002_221450.png

Posted via CB10
    Sean Flaherty likes this.
    10-02-15 10:18 PM
    I just used an autoloader for my Z10. The only glitch was I did not get the on/off app. But if you shut off wifi, get a strong T-Mo signal a T-mo section appears in BBerry World. Tap the "Business" selection and the wifi-calling app is there. Mine's been running like a champ.

I suppose the single caveat is the fear that t-mo will somehow revoke the permission on that OS to run wifi-calling.
    10-02-15 10:51 PM
    I suppose the single caveat is the fear that t-mo will somehow revoke the permission on that OS to run wifi-calling.
    I doubt they'll do that though. Can you imagine the rage that would come their way? Lol
    10-02-15 11:01 PM
    So happy to say, used link and autoloader and everything seems to be working great. Nerve-racking the while time. U have to read thoroughly and trust crackberry. Wifi calling works and new features are very welcome. :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-03-15 01:07 PM
    Just to pile on: Full back-up with link, used an autoloader, full restore with link, I now have a T-Mobile-locked Q10 running 10.3.2 with WiFi Calling.
    10-04-15 09:49 AM
    I want to get my and my wife's Z10's updated, but have a couple of questions. First, I keep reading that others performed a full backup then did a FULL restore once the OS was dated. Is this correct? Full restore?

Next, has anyone performed the update who has private channels in BBMC and/or subscribe to any private channels? If so, any issues with loosing connection to subscribed private channels or loosing personal private channels?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 11:07 AM
    @VanAwful When I was talking about "Full Restore", to be more accurate I should have said "Restore Data." There is also the option to "Reload Device Software", this bring the phone back to factory settings and is about the OS, not data (pictures, settings, etc.), you don't want to do that.
    I ca't answer your BBM questions.
    10-04-15 12:28 PM
    I want to get my and my wife's Z10's updated, but have a couple of questions. First, I keep reading that others performed a full backup then did a FULL restore once the OS was dated. Is this correct? Full restore?

Next, has anyone performed the update who has private channels in BBMC and/or subscribe to any private channels? If so, any issues with loosing connection to subscribed private channels or loosing personal private channels?

Posted via CB10
    Yes. That is what I did and it worked. I did a full back up and also made another backup file with settings and media only. Just to be safe. I installed the new OS and then went straight to loading the back up file through link by selecting restore and the full back up file.

So far no issues. I think battery life is much better but I still need to test some more.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 01:42 PM
    I need to do this.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.2.1.2156
    10-04-15 01:50 PM
    And here I thought I was the only one holding on to my z10. :-D

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 04:02 PM
    And here I thought I was the only one holding on to my z10. :-D

Posted via CB10
    I love my Z10. Perfect size and works great. Wouldn't mind trying another BlackBerry 10 device, but cannot see getting rid of a perfectly good device that works great.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 07:24 PM
    Made the move on my Z10. Ssoooo smooth with the autoloader. Now running 10.3.2 on a TMO unlocked Z10 WITH WFC! No issues with my private channels nor the private channels of other I subscribe to.

The new OS has put new life into my Z10. To bad TMO did not push out the release OTA to their customers. Leaving us to find for ourselves is poor business planning.

Now I'm comfortable in updating my wife's Z10.

Next, gotta find me a Z30.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 04:07 PM
    I do have to point out one item. Under 10.2.1 I had to have IPv6 turned on for WFC to work correctly. Under 10.3.2 I have to have it turned off.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 04:08 PM
    I do have to point out one item. Under 10.2.1 I had to have IPv6 turned on for WFC to work correctly. Under 10.3.2 I have to have it turned off.

Posted via CB10
    Interesting... noticed I have to have IPv6 off also.
    10-05-15 10:45 PM
    EDIT: Ok, based on Z50's comments below, I'll put up a link to the 10.3.2.2789 autoloader myself:

https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/wWtIc...GM7edHhVronioq

For my phone, as described below, the necessary file is: Z10_10.3.02.2789_STL100-2-3.7z

Working on downloading it now, but it has terminated early with no warning twice so far, so it might take a few tries to get it right.
    ------------
    I'm starting to get lost in the weeds with all the various threads discussing 10.3.x for T-Mobile with WFC and don't want to risk snagging/installing an obsolete or problematic file.

Would somebody please post a link to a known-good, current, stable and worthwhile 10.3 autoloader package for use with a Z10 STL100-3 on Ting/T-Mobile in the USA? Several references to it above on this page, but no links so I'm not sure which one is being referred to.

I'm currently running 10.2.1.2156 on an unlocked T-Mo-branded phone, using the T-Mo infrastructure via the Ting reseller. No desire to be on the bleeding edge of the latest leaks, but am tired of waiting for the improvements of 10.3 via T-Mo, which doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon.

This phone is my daily driver, so if I do an install it needs to be a reliable one, especially if there's no going back via a downgrade anymore. And WiFi Calling is important to me at home in a poor-signal area; I need to hang on to that, which looks possible now at long last.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by Jim Wolfson; 10-06-15 at 02:34 PM.
    10-06-15 01:37 PM
    I'm starting to get lost in the weeds with all the various threads discussing 10.3.x for T-Mobile with WFC and don't want to risk snagging/installing an obsolete or problematic file.

Would somebody please post a link to a known-good, current, stable and worthwhile 10.3 autoloader package for use with a Z10 STL100-3 on Ting/T-Mobile in the USA? Several references to it above on this page, but no links so I'm not sure which one is being referred to.

I'm currently running 10.2.1.2156 on an unlocked T-Mo-branded phone, using the T-Mo infrastructure via the Ting reseller. No desire to be on the bleeding edge of the latest leaks, but am tired of waiting for the improvements of 10.3 via T-Mo, which doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon.

This phone is my daily driver, so if I do an install it needs to be a reliable one, especially if there's no going back via a downgrade anymore. And WiFi Calling is important to me at home in a poor-signal area; I need to hang on to that, which looks possible now at long last.

Many thanks.
    Sorry to look like I don't want to help, but this same question has been asked in this thread and so many like it already. Please do yourself a favor and read the threads pertaining to 10.3.2.2789. Anything and everything you would like to or need to know has been covered.
    Unless of course, someone else feels like explaining everything to you again.
    Jim Wolfson likes this.
    10-06-15 02:07 PM

Many thanks.
    I'm was in your exact position. First time using an autoloader as well. But if you read through past posts even in this thread they do discuss it in detail. Look through the posts and u can find a link. Look for your model # and pick the largest file. This is my daily driver and I was super nervous. But it was so quick and easy to update.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 02:29 PM
    I'm was in your exact position. First time using an autoloader as well.
    Sorry, I should have been more clear: I know how to use an autoloader, I've even used Sachesi in the past for sideloading (but am rusty at that now; it's been many months).

What I was seeking (and seem to have found) is a link to a known-good and current autoloader download file - there are many threads around linking to all sorts of stuff. I think I found it (a 2789 file in the cloud on Bitcasa) and posted it in an edit above, but I still haven't been able to get the file completely downloaded after three five tries with the download terminating early. Will give it a rest and try again later.
    Last edited by Jim Wolfson; 10-06-15 at 03:29 PM.
    10-06-15 02:51 PM
    Sorry, I should have been more clear: I know how to use an autoloader, I've even used Sachesi in the past for sideloading (but am rusty at that now; it's been many months).

What I was seeking (and seem to have found) is a link to a known-good and current autoloader download file - there are many threads around linking to all sorts of stuff. I think I found it (a 2789 file in the cloud on Bitcasa) and posted it in an edit above, but I still haven't been able to get the file completely downloaded after three five tries with the download terminating early. Will give it a rest and try again later.
    Go here for all good links related to 10.3.2.2789.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1040826

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 03:51 PM
    I've seen other post on the forums talking about side loading the WFC app for TMO after upgrading with the autoloader. If you perform a full back up using Link then use Link again to perform a full restore after the new OS loaded, you will still have the app and it works. That is, of course, provided the app is loaded under 10.2.1 prior to upgrading.

Posted via CB10
    Jim Wolfson likes this.
    10-06-15 03:55 PM
    Thank you, that's where I previously got my Bitcasa link, but unless I'm not reading that page correctly, it seems the complete .2789 autoloader is ONLY hosted at that Bitcasa link, which is the one that keeps failing to complete the download. The other links are for variations or partial-update files as near as I can tell.

EDIT: Finally got the file, on the seventh try!
    ANOTHER EDIT: Backed up, ran the autoloader, restored the backup - all seems well on my Z10 and WFC indicator is lit. Still need to complete setup and testing, but so far so good!
    Last edited by Jim Wolfson; 10-06-15 at 10:53 PM.
    10-06-15 03:55 PM

EDIT: Finally got the file, on the seventh try!
    Good to know. I gave up after about 4 tries, knowing that Thurask had mentioned some problems, I figured the file was still wonky. I did a blitz instead, but I may now go back and do a clean install with the autoloader. (In my case it was the Q10 autoloader that was so uncooperative. Maybe just a LOT of people are trying to download?)
    10-07-15 01:52 PM
216 ... 6789