Starting a Facebook group won't matter. Writing your elected officials will matter more.

Want to Complain About AT&T and T-Mo? Here�s How: Tech News and Analysis �

1) Write the FCC. The more professional the letter, the better.
    2) Write your congressman/senator and explain your position.
    3) Heck, write the Department of Justice.

AT&T-TMobile Merger - How To Complain | Geekosystem
    Just re-feeding this to those that haven't read through the thread.
    04-11-11 10:14 AM
    That's the problem I have is the grandfather plans. I have been with Tmobile for over 13 years all my plans are grandfathered an I believe my loyalty to the company shouldn't be destroyed because some greedy corporation like ATT wants to destroy the little guy. TMobile have always had great CS, Pricing an Plans compared to ATT an Verizon.
    04-23-11 01:02 PM
    ...i'm sure those that do have an iron clad non disclosure type thing going on. I think a slick plan B is To watch all the grandfathered people jump ship while Tmo can now get all those non profitable people off the books and start fresh
    I like your way of thinking!! And yes, I too, agree with your train of thought. I was one of those customers who was "grandfathered" in with a sweet, sweet plan @ a steal of a price. I was very concerned about the merger with AT&T. I didn't want to make any hasty decisions...that was until my 8900 crapped out. So after many attempts to get my trackball working, I found myself stuck in a rift. The phone was virtually useless without the trackball, I had long been out of contract (patiently waiting for the next gen of BBs) and needed a phone. I contacted T-Mobile and the only "help" they claimed they could give me was facilitating an upgrade. With a full upgrade, my grandfather plan would have become non-exsistent as data plans are now a requirement for any smartphone, thus my bill would have gone up by $30. Even if I opted to pay full price for a phone in order to stay on a month to month basis, my "grandfathered" plan would've changed and I would have to pay an additional $20 per month. This was a lose, lose situation for me. After much debate and many years of being a loyal customer, I opted to go with another carrier.

As was mentioned previously in this forum, @ the end of the day this merger is business (I strongly believe it will be approved). Unfortunately, financial gluttony drives this society. I had to make a decision and opted to go for the better coverage in my area seeing as though the prices would have been comparable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-11 10:17 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD