Another week, another cluster****...

T-Mobile Tuesdays app looks to be suffering from server issues - TmoNews

And this was without free pizza!
    06-21-16 08:31 PM
    I tried downloading this onto my Passport. It said unable to open file. :-(

Posted via CB10
    I think the app uses features of Android not in the Android Player. I have a few apps that can't be "processed. " The file can be opened.

Funny thing about this T-mobile app is the googleplaydownloader couldn't find it.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-16 08:48 PM
    Funny thing about this T-mobile app is the googleplaydownloader couldn't find it.
    Do you want the app?
    06-22-16 10:04 PM
    Do you want the app?
    I have the app. It doesn't work on my rev of the Android Player.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-16 02:11 AM
    I think the app uses features of Android not in the Android Player. I have a few apps that can't be "processed. " The file can be opened.

Posted via CB10
    It works on all my Classics (each one running10.3.2.2789) Google Play can also load it just fine... Although I prefer not to use GooglePlay for my apks, I downloaded Colbalt's rig to my Blue Classic and tested it, downloads and installs without an issue for me... Opens and runs successfully as well... So I have had the T-Mobile Tuesday app running both via apk and via GooglePlay installs thus far...
    T-Mobile Tuesdays - Free Stuff Every Week.-img_20160624_011706.png

Now, the app on the Classic isn't the prettiest looking thing
    T-Mobile Tuesdays - Free Stuff Every Week.-img_20160624_012200.png

But a simple tweak in resolution
    T-Mobile Tuesdays - Free Stuff Every Week.-img_20160624_012351.png

Makes it a little better to look at
    T-Mobile Tuesdays - Free Stuff Every Week.-img_20160624_012343.png

Most importantly it has functioned for me anyways...

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 12:27 AM
    Here's the web link from the site: https://www.t-mobiletuesdays.com/

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 03:05 AM
    Another T-Mobile Tuesday, another boringly moot "win"... At least the games have improved... (Got to flip some virtual cards over today... oh boy!) A shame about the prize selection though... For example, I live in a rural area in SE PA... Not only am I daily dealing with the lack of T-Mobile service, but I also have these weekly 'Lyft' $15credits that I can't use because there is not a Lyft locally available here (although we do have Uber)... And, even if there was a Lyft operation local, the $15 credit would probably only partially cover the fee to get to me in the 1st place... The Wendy's frosty? Gross... And the Vudu credit, while usable and fine, not something I really needed... This week's 'Prize' a $20 off voucher for Stub Hub to be redeemed by tomorrow, where there are NO local events happening for me to even use the discount... Definitely I feel gipped...

Wonder if I email the President if Legere will send me a Pizza or concert ticket just because of the all BS I have had to endure in the duration of this promo... The mental anguish alone has been disparaging to say the least... -dramatic sigh-

Hope some of you had the ability to cache in on the 'sweet prizes'... I am living vicariously through each and every one of you!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-05-16 10:35 AM
    07-05-16 10:19 PM
    Apparently, this up coming Tuesday, T-Mobile Tuesdays will feature a #GetThanked promo RE: Free Data to play Pokemon Go... https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-a...ee-pokemon.htm

It states we will get "Free, unlimited data on Pok�mon Go, so it won�t touch your high-speed data�for a full year!" and then concludes with an expiration date for the offer affixed: "...this limited-time offer will be available to redeem starting next Tuesday, July 19th and available to redeem every T-Mobile Tuesday through Tuesday, August 9th."

Oh boy! How grand...

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 11:58 PM
    Apparently, this up coming Tuesday, T-Mobile Tuesdays will feature a #GetThanked promo RE: Free Data to play Pokemon Go... https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-a...ee-pokemon.htm

It states we will get "Free, unlimited data on Pok�mon Go, so it won�t touch your high-speed data�for a full year!" and then concludes with an expiration date for the offer affixed: "...this limited-time offer will be available to redeem starting next Tuesday, July 19th and available to redeem every T-Mobile Tuesday through Tuesday, August 9th."

Oh boy! How grand...

Posted via CB10
    Am I detecting sarcasm?

Most of the forums these days use a /s at the bottom of the post for a sarcasm alert.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 02:00 AM
    Am I detecting sarcasm?

Most of the forums these days use a /s at the bottom of the post for a sarcasm alert.

Posted via CB10
    I feel no need to label my sarcasm and instead encourage others to use their imaginations as they read into my postings... General rule of thumb, however, if it feels like sarcasm, it probably is...

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 08:41 AM
    And this week, we get a coupon...after a "no coupons" declaration.

Uncarrier: it doesn't matter when we do it.
    07-19-16 11:05 AM
    Buffalo Wild wings this week. Wonder how quickly that will run out!

Posted via CB10
    09-17-16 05:30 PM
    Howdy gang! Got an email yesterday 10-14-16 that my T-Mobile tee shirt from the T-Mobile Tuesday free stuff is set to be delivered October 21st. Thought they had forgot about it but evidently not. Anyone else that applied for the shirt received shipment information?

Rocking with my Z30!
    10-15-16 08:51 PM
    Rec'd on Friday, October 14. I told the kids they can use it while they're painting or whatever... It's nice to have a new t-shirt, but I don't feel like being a walking TMO advert.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life.
    10-16-16 06:15 AM
    Most of the free shipped products take 6-8 weeks to ship. I guess it's free but it takes forever to get!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 12:48 AM
    I don't remember the t shirt
    11-22-16 07:29 PM
    Just made it to get the free MLB app today!

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    04-04-17 11:26 PM
43 12