Did you get the new app? Not available for our BlackBerry devices, of course.
    T-Mobile - Download the free T-Mobile Tuesdays app
    06-06-16 03:48 PM
    Companies all seem to want users to use their apps for rewards programs these days, and many are making it very rewarding to do so. So much for the death of Apps....
    06-06-16 03:59 PM
    The "Death of Apps" scenario will never happen.
    06-06-16 04:05 PM
    I wonder about 2 things.

First, my android phone is not my principle line. Wonder if it will get the free rewards. Second, will other secondary android phones get rewarded also, or is it only one reward for the account?
    06-06-16 04:07 PM
    Android APK works perfectly on my Classic...
    T-Mobile Tuesdays - Free Stuff Every Week.-img_20160606_184453.png

Well, sans some screen distortion... Still, was able to watch the video, sign-up, etc... Same as I did from my Priv...
    T-Mobile Tuesdays - Free Stuff Every Week.-img_20160606_184345.png

Posted via CB10
    06-06-16 05:46 PM
    I wonder about 2 things.

First, my android phone is not my principle line. Wonder if it will get the free rewards. Second, will other secondary android phones get rewarded also, or is it only one reward for the account?
    I have 5 lines on my account... One of my lines is friend with a Windows Mobile so they are screwed... (At least with BB10 an apk will do...) We shall see how many lines are eligible... Put it on my Classic and Priv and my other 2 people on my plan installed to their Galaxy and iPhone... We will find out tomorrow, I suppose...

Posted via CB10
    06-06-16 05:48 PM
    Also saw in the Rules you can opt to use the Mobile site https://www.t-mobiletuesdays.com It's worth mentioning it says, as per THIS Tuesday anyways, there are only a total of the 103 prizes, one Grand Prize, 1 first place prize, 1 second place prize and 100 3rd place prizes... The rest as like a free small Wendy's shake, free SECOND Domino's Pizza, Free Vudu movie rental and Free Warcraft movie ticket...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-06-16 06:19 PM
    Where's the apk file?

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    06-06-16 10:24 PM
    Where's the apk file?
    I can get it for you, if you want it
    06-08-16 02:02 PM
    I can get it for you, if you want it
    Yes, please. I would like that.
    06-08-16 07:03 PM
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/t-mobil...-apk-download/

06-11-16 06:55 AM
    Freebies across all my lines... I was so sad I didn't win a sword though Lol going to the Warcraft movie via the free ticket today, however it sucked to have to trackdown a theater that accepts Fandango, most of the 'Big' theaters near me have transitioned away from Fandango...

06-11-16 06:58 AM
    I downloaded the app directly via Cobalt's patched Google Play. First round garnered these prizes:

- Wendy's shake (didn't collect on)
    - Domino's pizza (collected)
    - Warcraft ticket (collected)
    - Vudu credit (collected to watch Zootopia)
    - One share of T-Mobile stock (collected)

Not bad. Redemption time frames required quick usage, but it worked without fuss.
    06-12-16 07:06 PM
    I downloaded the app directly via Cobalt's patched Google Play. First round garnered these prizes:

- Wendy's shake (didn't collect on)
    - Domino's pizza (collected)
    - Warcraft ticket (collected)
    - Vudu credit (collected to watch Zootopia)
    - One share of T-Mobile stock (collected)

Not bad. Redemption time frames required quick usage, but it worked without fuss.
    Did you get these last Tuesday or am I missing something? your post is from today, I just downloaded the app and dont see much except about waiting until tuesday.
    06-12-16 11:20 PM
    Did you get these last Tuesday or am I missing something? your post is from today, I just downloaded the app and dont see much except about waiting until tuesday.
    Yes, last Tuesday. Redemption needed to be quick though. The app came out last Tuesday 6/7. Everything needed to be redeemed by 6/8 4:59 AM EST, effectively making it closing time for Wendy's and Domino's on 6/7. Stock could be claimed up to 6/21.

Vudu credit required opening a Vudu account.
    Stock share required opening a Loyal3 account.
    06-13-16 03:32 AM
    This week's prizes:

-More free Domino's Pizza x5
    -More free Wendy's Frosty x5
    -Another Free Vudu movie rental x5
    -$15 Lyft credits won on all 5 lines

Truth be told, I had more fun last week... At least I got free Warcraft tickets (Excellent movie by the way...) This week I was not as impressed... Not a fan of Pizza nor frostys and I really don't need a free movie rental... And with a timestamp on the Lyft vouchers, it makes scheduling a power-hour and catching a designated Lyft drive home pretty difficult... Hope next week is something more useful

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 06:27 PM
    06-15-16 05:02 PM
    They got wiser this week since the number of pizzas were limited to 100 per location, which I lost out on because I didn't order until 8:30 PM. Oh well... I look forward to the video rental though...
    06-16-16 08:13 PM
    They got wiser this week since the number of pizzas were limited to 100 per location, which I lost out on because I didn't order until 8:30 PM. Oh well... I look forward to the video rental though...
    The contest is also open to non-T-Mobile customers as well, so simply visiting the mobile site or loading the apk and getting a free pizza is too easy... I keep up on a lot of the 'freebie/free sample' sites and when T-Mobile Tuesdays popped off all the Freebie blogs ran with it, making it easy for someone to cop samples without issues... Domino's was probably pissed haha

Posted via CB10
    06-16-16 11:11 PM
    The contest is also open to non-T-Mobile customers as well, so simply loading an apk and getting a free pizza is too easy
    Oh really? I thought there was some sort of verification code being sent out?

And re: the 100 pizzas limit, that's something interesting. Domino's claims TMO "bought" only 100 pizzas per location, while Legere says TMO had nothing to do with the 100 pizza limit.
    06-16-16 11:17 PM
    Oh really? I thought there was some sort of verification code being sent out?
    Non-t-mobile customers could enter using the Mobile site or apk and just a googlevoice or other sms generator number if needed... Too easy... One spin per number/email but that essentially can mean endless spins...

Attached Thumbnails T-Mobile Tuesdays - Free Stuff Every Week.-4687.jpg  
    raino likes this.
    06-16-16 11:21 PM
    Non-t-mobile customers could enter using the Mobile site or apk and just a googlevoice or other sms generator number if needed... Too easy... One spin per number/email but that essentially can mean endless spins...
    Wow, ok. I thought only TMO customers were to get thanked, and that verification code was to verify TMO...customership.
    CivilDissident likes this.
    06-16-16 11:24 PM
    Wow, ok. I thought only TMO customers were to get thanked, and that verification code was to verify TMO...customership.
    You would think that would be how T-Mobile would handle things, but nope...

Posted via CB10
    raino likes this.
    06-16-16 11:29 PM
    And re: the 100 pizzas limit, that's something interesting. Domino's claims TMO "bought" only 100 pizzas per location, while Legere says TMO had nothing to do with the 100 pizza limit.
    It was a change in the fineprint that I noticed on the second round, but I figured not many people would be playing... guess I was way wrong!
    06-17-16 11:32 AM
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/t-mobil...-apk-download/

I tried downloading this onto my Passport. It said unable to open file. :-(

Posted via CB10
    06-18-16 06:53 PM
43 12