When I first became a TMO customer 2 years ago with my first BlackBerry I was on the phone with tech support a lot. They were were extremely accommodating and knowledgeable. They always had a working 8320 to look at. However over those past two years things have changed. Lately when I call about an issue I could not find the answer to myself either here or on the BB site I get..."Can I put you on hold for 1-3 minutes while I research the problem?" That I don't mind. But when they come back online more times than none they do not have an answer.

I now have a new 9700 and am having a problem with the browser. When I go to a website I have to hit the menu key and zoom in, sometimes 2-3 times. I called TMO tech support and they don't even have a working 9700 to see what I am talking about.

I assume I am getting through to level 1 tech support and have asked if I can be connected to a level 2 person. They insist on trying to help me and after making many changes to no avail they tell me there is nothing they can do.

Do I have any options?
    11-23-09 10:32 AM
    Id go into your browser, menu button > options > general properties and set your font sizes to 10 and your default view to "column"

let me know what you think
    11-23-09 10:48 AM
    Much better, at least here. I thought I tried this but maybe didn't use a higher enough font.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 12:12 PM
    to address your declining support concerns....it not just your imagination.....sems our beloved tmo is positioning themselves as a future sprint....
    11-23-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD