I have a blackberry bold 9700 with T-Mobile. Everything was working fine this morning until I started getting SOS and an X where the signal is.. I looked under network connections and sometimes it will show up as AT&T so I manually changed back to T-Mobile... Nothing..... I even tried going under where the connections are and resetting everything... nothing.... battery pull.... nothing... My sim card is fine, also... So the only thing I can think is that it is an outage of some sort. Has anyone else in California been dealing with this today also?
    01-27-11 01:01 PM
    Not me... Or at least not today, but I've had it happen in Texas before.

A couple of weeks ago it was doing this and I battery pulled and it worked normal then. Not sure if it was Tmo or not, but wouldn't surprise me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-11 02:16 PM
    Might be an outage. Could always try calling or looking on here in the sub-forum for outages.

I know Verizon had a big outage and they were playing the blame game on who's fault it was and it was more effected in California. So if it is starting to affect more platforms there is your answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-11 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD