Not sure how many people saw this in one of the blogs the other day, so I figured I'd post it in a thread.
    Freddysrevng3 commented on one of my posts with this:

"freddysrevng3
    Jelp... I just called TMobile headquarters in Bellevue and the receptionist said to send an email to the TMobile executive team at
    [email protected]
    I did and everyone here that would like to see BlackBerry back at TMobile should do the same....
    The receptionist was very nice and said that they executive team reads these emails....
    Makes more sense to me than talking about it in here..."

I suppose it can't hurt for everyone who want the 2 companies to play nice to send an email.
    03-20-15 10:17 AM
    Anyone have Chen's email address?

That's where such requests should more appropriately go. Legere has already reached out with an olive branch. It is Chen who is ignoring the idea.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-15 12:03 PM
    So as a follow up, one of the executive office personnel emailed and called me back. No new news as of yet, but he did say that the more BlackBerry users that email and call the better the odds of seeing BlackBerry at tmo again.
    There's no harm in emailing, so if everyone at least in the tmo section of CB emails, maybe that will light a fire under both Tmo and BB.

It would be great to get Chens email too!
    03-21-15 09:19 AM
    Well these were my 2 cents!

To whom it may concern,*
    * * BlackBerry & T-Mobile or T-Mobile & BlackBerry, whichever way you look at it both are important to my family and my production company. I'm not pointing fingers because I simply do not know all the facts behind the business dealings. However, something has to give for the customers sake. My production partners and myself have been with T-mobile for at least 10 years. Let's just say even when the service in the US wasn't up to par. Nevertheless I convinced my partners to stick with T-mobile because I've always felt they were for the people who needed an affordable and flexible carrier. As T-Mobile progressed I got my family, friends, and associates to move over to Magenta.*
    * * * * * Now as for BlackBerry! I've been on their devices longer than I've been with t-mobile. So you can only imagine how I feel about‎ the company. I would greatly appreciate a response on when the two sides can come together, clear the air, and establish a necessary business decision that can allow our faithful T-Mobile & BlackBerry customers to reap the rewards from both companies in their entirety.*

Thank You,
    Peter*C.*Hucey
    Fullee*Loaded*Productions
    (917)*662-2386
    http://fulleeloadedcom.wix.com/fulleeloaded
    http://www.americanbeatboxer.com/‎

Posted via CB10
    3_M4N likes this.
    03-21-15 11:47 AM
    My 2 cents!

I'll definitely inform you all if I receive a reply!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 11:48 AM
    [email protected]
    Not that I ever got a reply.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 01:50 PM
    Reply from T-Mobile

C
    Canales, Sergio
    to me
    12 days agoDetails
    Hello Peter,

I have read your email and I would like the opportunity to speak to your regarding your concerns.* If you can please contact me at the number below at your earliest convenience.

Best,

Sergio Canales
    Executive Response
    Office of the President/CEO
    Desk: 877-290-6323 ext. 341-8030
    Email: [email protected]

T-Mobile � Fastest Nationwide 4G LTE Network

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 08:08 AM
    Reply from T-mobile
    Prior to receiving an email T-Mobile responded by calling. Unfortunately, I was working with a client and missed the call. A voice-mail was left informing me to call them back. I spoke with a Jorge Canales for about 20 minutes in regards to signal improvement within buildings in my area and when and if BlackBerry will be fully supported again. He couldn't speak about current negotiations that are currently being made. However, talks are positive and moving forward. He then said "I use a BlackBerry also so I do understand your preference". He chuckled a bit and said "I'm still rocking my workhorse a Bold 9900". He assured me that by telling me what he uses wasn't because I'm a BlackBerry user. I then asked him if he had a time frame when/if tmobile would start supporting future BB10 devices. He said "If negotiations stay on track his guess could be 6months to a year from now".

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 08:50 AM
    sounds like you had a more helpful agent than i did. he basically towed the company line and stated that once they come to some agreement, tmo would then start to support and carry blackberries again. he didnt give a timeline and didnt confirm or deny that tmo and blackberry were in negotiations. ill most likely email the exec address again in another 6 months or so. not a very helpful exec cs agent.
    04-07-15 11:05 AM