i recently switched from the myfavs plan with the blackberry plan to the unlimited even more plus plan w/unlimited txt and web. the only problem is that i cannot set up the email on my blackberry and when i go to the browser the only browser choices i have in the browser configuration is "t-mobile" and "hotspot browser" and when i try to set up the email through the "manage internet email" it opens up the t-mobile yahoo page.

is there a way to setup my email and internet as if i still had a blackberry plan?
    11-03-09 02:45 AM
    The rep that switched your plan most likely didn't add the free feature that specifies which type of device you have. Call care and have them make sure your internet is designated as being for a Blackberry
    11-03-09 02:50 AM
    Yeah, they probably placed the web2go or tzones generic on your phone rather than specifying that it's BlackBerry web. Do exactly what Norris said.
    11-03-09 08:44 AM
    Did you have to pay anything to switch from the contract to that. I'm looking into doing it just because I get a 20% discount with Sprint and I don't want to pay the 200 with T-Mobile to cancel my contract from FlexPay to go to Sprint, but I'd rather be with Sprint than T-Mobile. I can have a blackberry for nearly 40 bucks with my discount from work. PIN me.
    11-30-09 06:03 PM
    You would pay a one time $35 migration fee, provided you started contract prior to Oct 25th 2009.
    11-30-09 07:24 PM
    Well that's really not that bad. Is my Blackberry still going to work if I get the unlimited data and everything?
    11-30-09 08:31 PM
    Yeah, everything works on the EM+ TTW plans. BBM, email, browser, everything. It's no different than being on a regular postpaid plan with a BIS add-on.

I paid the 35$ migration fee and got switched over. I'm on it now. Everything works like a charm.

Just make sure that they get it provisioned correctly for BB.
    11-30-09 10:11 PM
    So, I have a myfavs with Data plan, it runs about $75/month. Is the unlimited plan more or less?

I guess i'm just wondering if it's worth it for me to look into switching my plan. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by wisconsin1; 12-01-09 at 08:33 PM.
    12-01-09 08:30 PM
    If you check out tmobile.com, you can look and compare plans based on your usage. Like if you want unlimited minutes or 750 anytime minutes etc. I was thinking of going with one of the new plans and giving up my faves. but I figured it out and for me, wasn't worth it. I'd pay more for unlimited, but without my favs, I'd need the minutes. Good luck
    12-01-09 09:55 PM
    Yeah it was a good deal for me, I was paying about $92 a month for just my line with MyFaves, but with the new plans I was able to get a family plan for just $20 more, so it's cheaper for the both of us splitting it and it's the same services as we had before.
    12-02-09 08:01 PM
    Just remember guys...if you go to one of the Even More Plus plans you can NEVER go back to a contract plan with a cheaper phone cost, they block your social security number to save money on people jumping back and forth trying to get cheaper phones. Just a heads up. I actually did the switch to the even more plus plan cause I always buy my phones outright anyways and dont want a contract.
    12-03-09 02:08 PM
    Yeah, everything works on the EM+ TTW plans. BBM, email, browser, everything. It's no different than being on a regular postpaid plan with a BIS add-on.

I paid the 35$ migration fee and got switched over. I'm on it now. Everything works like a charm.

Just make sure that they get it provisioned correctly for BB.
    Everything but the corporate discount!
    12-03-09 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD