I ran into some unexpected medical problems last month, and wasn't able to pay my bill on the day it was due. I called CC and explained to them I could pay it a few days later, and the response was AMAZING. The lady thanked me for calling and I made a "promise to pay", and it didn't affect my service. After talking to her about my trackball issue, I was transferred to TS who after a few troubleshooting tries, are sending me a new phone. Anyone else have praise for T-Mobile? They're been an amazing carrier for us so far!
    01-19-10 12:43 AM
    I agree. Their customer service is great!
    I rarely need to call but, when I do I am very pleased.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-10 12:55 AM
    I agree with y'all. T-mobile is the best when it comes to customer service; I never ran into problems when talking to them. There are times when I pay my bill late and all I need to do is call them and I get friendly understandin reps on the line. I won't switch carriers because of this.
    01-19-10 01:07 AM
    Yeah their CS is awesome. They have everyone else beat when it comes to CS. I hope this trend continues.

01-19-10 01:11 AM
    I hope this trend continues.
    It's been consistent for the almost 10 years I've been with them.

As a former Verizon and AT&T customer, I can tell you that T-Mobile comes out head and shoulders above the competition.

I wouldn't use anyone else. And as I've said for years ... you could give me AT&T service for free and charge me the highest prices in the business for T-Mobile and I'd still stick with T-Mobile.
    01-19-10 03:49 PM
    Received my new bill today and there was a 9.99 charge that didn't know about. Called CS and the girl told me it was for Telenav. I let her know I tried it when I got my phone in Nov but cancelled it. She saw that it wasn't active and gave me the credit for last month and this month that showed but hasn't been billed. Other providers I've been with have told me that I'd have to wait for them to research it. Not TMO. After I hung up I did #225# and saw the credit had been applied. This wasn't the first time over the past 2 years that this happened.

01-19-10 06:09 PM
    Agreed, T-Mobile have great customer service. I've tried all of the major US cell carriers at one time or another and T-Mobile has the best CS (and reception, etc) of any of them.

01-20-10 01:39 AM
    I've had a mixed bag of experiences with them, one of which has still left me with a bad taste in my mouth. They're not the best when it comes down to money. And for being the nations weakest 3G carrier and overall coverage, the least they can do is give service with a smile. Otherwise its down the sinkhole imo.
    01-20-10 08:23 AM
    They're not the best when it comes down to money. And for being the nations weakest 3G carrier and overall coverage, the least they can do is give service with a smile.
    Your experiences are unique, rare and isolated.

1.) T-Mobile offers the best rate plans of any national carrier in the USA. Period.

2.) AT&T is rated as the weakest carrier in the USA. Year in and year out AT&T is constantly rated as the worst carrier in the country by Consumer Reports. In their latest review of carriers, AT&T once again was rated the worst carrier in the USA.

3.) T-Mobile does give service with a smile which is why their customer service department is consistently rated the best in the business.
    01-20-10 12:20 PM
    I agree. My customer service experience has always been very good. Verizons was pretty good also. Att was the worst
    01-21-10 09:07 AM
    TMO's CS is the reason why I will always stay with them. Always been helpful, good tech support, and they do what they say they will do.
    01-21-10 09:32 AM
    and they do what they say they will do.
    T-Mobile was recently rated as the most ethical carrier in the mobile business. That says a lot.
    01-21-10 12:12 PM
    Verizon has promise to pays as well
    01-21-10 12:18 PM
    I couldn't agree more about Tmobile's customer service. It's been outstanding. I have been with all of the others major networks and Tmobile has them beat in the customer service department. I have been with Tmo for over three years now. I left Sprint because of the poor service. I couldn't complain about their coverage though. I left Verizon, because at the time their phones sucked. I left Nextel because their phones sucked and Sprint bought them. AT&T (Cingular) poor customer service and expensive plans made me bail on them. As a matter of fact, I hated Sprint so much, I paid 200 dollars a line for three lines to leave their asses. Tmobile seems to know what counts. Make your customers happy and they will stay. When they announced the were getting the Bold, they unknowingly locked me in for the foreseeable future. Who remembers when tmobile starting offering the customer loyalty plan. It cut my bill by 40.00 a month and now I have unlimited everything.
    01-21-10 12:33 PM
    Who remembers when tmobile starting offering the customer loyalty plan.
    Still on it here!
    01-21-10 01:11 PM
    Your experiences are unique, rare and isolated.

1.) T-Mobile offers the best rate plans of any national carrier in the USA. Period.

2.) AT&T is rated as the weakest carrier in the USA. Year in and year out AT&T is constantly rated as the worst carrier in the country by Consumer Reports. In their latest review of carriers, AT&T once again was rated the worst carrier in the USA.

3.) T-Mobile does give service with a smile which is why their customer service department is consistently rated the best in the business.
    I had Tmobile for 4 years then switched Cingular/ATT. Worst decision of my life.
    When I was with Tmo, they didn't have as big of a network as ATT but I never had a dropped call... EVER....
    I switched to Cingular/ATT just because they had cool fones and a lot of the people I know were with ATT hence Mobile to mobile minutes... Guess what... dropped calls.
    ATT has the rudest reps in the world, not all of them but 90% of the time I hang up the fone pissed off.
    With Tmobile, they work with you. It's true they may not be as big as Verizon or ATT but service wise and coverage wise I think their doing pretty darn good. Don't forget they have them overseas too... Canada, etc. ATT and verizon is only local I believe.

I was 3 months away from ending my contract with ATT and my friend introduced me to Boost Mobile and $50 unlimited is very tempting so I got one because I envisioned all the carriers will be fighting against each other who'se got the best and cheapest unlimited plan (you will notice they are)
    Had Boost for 6 months, with all the long driving I do, ATT would loose coverage and boost with still be at least 2 bars.
    In a nut shell ATT sucks
    01-21-10 06:09 PM
    I agree. Their customer service is great!
    I rarely need to call but, when I do I am very pleased.

ur kidding right?? hahahahaha CC SUCKS!
    01-21-10 06:41 PM
    I had Tmobile for 4 years then switched Cingular/ATT. Worst decision of my life.Had Boost for 6 months, with all the long driving I do, ATT would loose coverage and boost with still be at least 2 bars. In a nut shell ATT sucks
    Ya know it's gotta be bad when Boost Mobile is better service than AT&T!

Wow.
    01-21-10 06:50 PM
    I have never had any problem with Tmobile. They always help me with whatever problem I have had and work with me on everything. Best customer service I have called.
    01-22-10 02:20 PM
    Wow I wish I could find a nice CC agent with T-MOBILE!
    01-22-10 03:00 PM
    I've had nothing but great customer service from tmobile. When I first signed up there were some issues with getting my corporate discount applied and that was very annoying, but they made good on their promise and credited me for a couple months before it actually went through.

My first 8900 got stolen and I had to make a bunch of phone calls to deal with this. Since I was on the 300 minute plan (I use mostly myfaves/UMA) my minutes disappeared quickly. I called TMO for an unrelated question halfway through the month, and after answering my question, the CS rep warned me that I was only a dozen or so minutes below my quota for the month, and there were still two weeks left in the cycle! At first I told her that must be a mistake but after thinking for a couple seconds I realized I had used lots of minutes to talk to the police, work, etc. and that it was unsurprising that I was close. I quickly mentioned to her what had happened and told her that I'd try to make sure I limit my phone use this cycle (this was actually while I was leaving on a big road trip). Without any request by me, the rep looked over my account and told me that this billing cycle was much different from my typical usage, because I usually never even come close to the limit. She told me that minutes over my quota were very expensive, and she didn't want me to get hit with all those fees. She said that she would apply several hundred bonus minutes to my account, good for two months, so that I would be able to finish my billing cycle and take care of whatever I needed to take care of without getting charged any extra fees. All of this she did and I didn't even ask her if there was anything she could to to help me! I thanked her and that was the end of it!

A couple weeks ago I called CS to drop my phone insurance and upgrade to unlimited text messaging. The rep looked over my plan and usage pattern, and recommended that I stay with my current voice plan (myfaves 300 and unlimited UMA calling) since it would be cheaper for me than changing to their current plans (I was grandfathered in I guess). He easily could have recommended that I change plans or whatever just so he could get credit for an upgrade but he was honest and thorough in making sure that I got the best deal.

The last week or so my 8900 has gotten zero EDGE signal in my immediate area. I called them up to see if it was an issue with the towers or whatever. The CS rep checked and told me nothing had been reported. She asked if I had any water damage on my phone and when I told her no, she said they'd just send out a new (probably refurb) 8900 to me ASAP so I can determine if it's the phone or not. Quick and painless. Hopefully it will end up being the phone and not the towers, as I feel that it might be difficult to get a fix of the towers.

tl;dr version - T-mobile customer service is amazing, much better than what I have experienced with AT&T and even Verizon.

The past week or so my replacement 8900 had been dropping EDGE signal constantly
    01-26-10 03:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD