Does anyone here happen to have a copy of T-Mobile's OS version of 4.2.2.180 before they updated to 4.5? I'm trying to restore my phone back to 4.2.2.180 because of the low audio issue regarding ringtones but I don't have a copy of it and it's not on their site anymore (nor is it available...I've called and asked them). I'm hoping maybe someone here has it and could put it up on rapidshare or something so I can obtain a copy of it.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    11-30-08 10:21 PM
    Man I had it like 2 days ago and then I went and totally wiped my desktop. I might so let me check if I did a backup of it
    12-01-08 10:56 AM
    If you can find it I would be so greatful to you!
    12-01-08 06:22 PM
    I have the original cd that came with my phone...Idk what version it is...I know the basics to computers and that's about it...
    12-01-08 06:26 PM
    The phones OS is NOT on the cd...that cd is only for desktop manager, not the phones os.
    12-01-08 06:30 PM
    The phones OS is NOT on the cd...that cd is only for desktop manager, not the phones os.
    I have the version you're talking about. I found out. And sorry I don't know that much about my phone yet...I learned the basics and now I'm getting into it more...
    12-01-08 06:33 PM
    You have T-Mobile's version of 4.2.2.180? Could you possibly meet up with me on AIM or Yahoo and send the file to me, or perhaps upload it to rapidshare and send me the link? I would even send you some money via paypal for it lol. If anyone here can help this girl get it somewhere that would be great! I'll check back later, going to the gym now!
    12-01-08 07:04 PM
    You have T-Mobile's version of 4.2.2.180? Could you possibly meet up with me on AIM or Yahoo and send the file to me, or perhaps upload it to rapidshare and send me the link? I would even send you some money via paypal for it lol. If anyone here can help this girl get it somewhere that would be great! I'll check back later, going to the gym now!
    did you get it - - -I have a copy if you didnt.....PM me
    12-01-08 08:04 PM

I'm laughing so hard it hurts...I can send it to you if you help me out with doing so...pm me your aim or yahoo screen name...
    12-01-08 08:52 PM
    OS 4.5 is really that bad? And you guys want to go back already?
    12-01-08 11:20 PM
    Can anyone send me a copy as well? I've been looking for it but couldn't find it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 11:56 PM
    BTW...RIM was able to get me T-Mobile's modified version of 4.2.2.180 (they had a copy of it on their FTP site). If anyone needs it hollar and I'll throw it up on rapid share or something. I'm probably not going to mess with it right now as my 8820 is on it's way but afterwards, I might play around with it and see if I can get back to 4.2.2.180 just for the heck of it (on the Curve that is).

BTW...thanks to all that offered to send it to me. But since I read the board last earlier today, I called up RIM and they solved the problem for me. I appreciate the effort guys!
    12-02-08 02:14 AM
    Does anyone still have a copy? I would like to get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-08 12:20 PM
    Hello! I need a copy of T-Mobile's version of 4.2.2.180 for my Blackberry 8320. Can someone please send it to me?
    12-09-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD