Listen, and take note at what T-Mobile CEO John Legere says and especially what he days starting at about 3:00. I would think that TCL/BBmobile is among the cell phone makers "lining up," as he says, for this. Will KEYone be optimized for this? T-Mobile carries other products made by TCL so I would think that they are in the loop regarding this.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnLeger...80784678420480
    I definitely am interested in better coverage since I am on T-Mobile. I hope this will improve coverage for existing phones.
    04-17-17 01:10 PM
    Won't mean anything for today's phones, as the 600MHz spectrum isn't included in today's phones - including the KEYone.

Most of what I've read, seem to point to T-Mobile trying to make themselves a better takeover target than any real plans to improve their service with this new bandwidth. Either way it will require new equipment, on their end and on the consumer end.

What T-Mobile needs.... is more towers.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-17-17 01:18 PM
    Won't mean anything for today's phones, as the 600MHz spectrum isn't included in today's phones - including the KEYone.

Most of what I've read, seem to point to T-Mobile trying to make themselves a better takeover target than any real plans to improve their service with this new bandwidth. Either way it will require new equipment, on their end and on the consumer end.

What T-Mobile needs.... is more towers.
    Not sure they are fishing for a take over. T-Mobile's CEO rocks. They have better customer service than I have experienced from other carriers. Their international calling plans compared with AT&T, for example, are excellent.
    04-17-17 03:24 PM
    Most of their expansion will be in band 12 so the Passport gets left behind.
    04-19-17 11:31 PM
    But that works for my KEYone!
    06-17-17 02:43 PM
    T-mobile already supports all features on the keyone
    06-17-17 03:06 PM