I got a 9700 2 weeks ago from T-mobile. i've had three issues so far. Each time i call, t-mobile tells me that the system is down, or the computer is being debugged, or there's a system wide problem. Does anyone know if T-Mobile's computer system is really down this much?

I have yet to see a new voicemail indicator pop up even t hough I've had dozens of new voicemails. Each time I call, they tell me two wait 48 hours before calling back. This process has yet to solve ANY problems at all.

The last call, I was told that T-Mobile in Southern California is having a known issue of not triggering a new voicemail notification. And this is being worked on.

Is this BS? Anyone else having this issue?
    02-15-10 11:51 PM
    I am in ohio and I usually get the same run around. Had a service call out a few days ago and still the same problem on two different blackberries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-10 01:52 AM
    The last call, I was told that T-Mobile in Southern California is having a known issue of not triggering a new voicemail notification.
    Using T-Mobile. Live in West Los Angeles. No problems whatsoever with my service. Use Visual Voicemail. Works like a charm. Totally happy.
    02-16-10 03:10 AM
    I'm in SoCal too and i haven't experienced any issues with that. I would follow up with them and try to get a supervisor or someone else to assist you.
    02-17-10 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD