Happy New Year Crackberry Nation,
    I thought I would start the year off doing something nice for people. If you have any tech related questions about your blackberry feel free to ask. I will not be on all day but My pin is in my profile.

Please if you have billing concerns and other rate plan questions you can ask but the answer will most likely be call customer care.

I hope everyone has a great 2010.

Click the link below for an irc chat widget and ask the questions there please.

Mibbit IRC client widget
    Last edited by powerhousevolley; 01-01-10 at 10:46 AM.
    01-01-10 10:39 AM
    This is a great idea and I hope people really get some help here. I appreciate the help you lent me on my thread just now and wanted to say thanks again.
    01-01-10 10:41 AM
    No problem DX169.. Have a good New Year.
    01-01-10 10:43 AM
    Thanks for your kind help!!!!
    01-01-10 12:41 PM
    I think I have had this issue since I upgraded to os 5 .411. What happens is while my screen's black or even in standby, the backlight goes on by itself for a few seconds. This interrupts even auto standby. My uncles 8900 didn't have this issue till yesterday when I upgr his bb to os 5 as well. I'm forced to turn my bb upside down at nighttime. Any solutions? Also, I notice on the top right, the arrows show up as if its transferring data or something. I'm pretty sure it can't be an app because I have nothing running but the 5 default apps that are always in the background. Then again, it's not impossible either.
    01-01-10 03:50 PM
    I have a question for you...

Do you know if smartphone/pda support reps have access to systems/applications/screenshots of what BlackBerry devices (software) look like?

A few times when I called and tried to explain to them what my problem was they had no idea what I was talking about. For example, I would say: if you go from one screen to another, then select bb button, then select this or that, etc., the agents were lost. I know that not all of them will have the phone that I have but shouldn't they have access to some system so they are somewhat familiar as to what we are looking at on our side?
    01-01-10 05:04 PM
    could you be able to provide info about pricing?
    01-02-10 03:20 PM
    could you be able to provide info about pricing?
    If he cannot, I can provide it if necessary.
    01-02-10 07:17 PM
    Have you heard anything about BBM 5 and 9700s not working properly? A friend of mine recently upgraded and we're not able to get BBM 5 working at all.

All we can see are old version attributes. No pics, no time zones, nothing. Any ideas?
    01-03-10 01:22 AM
    Have you heard anything about BBM 5 and 9700s not working properly? A friend of mine recently upgraded and we're not able to get BBM 5 working at all.

All we can see are old version attributes. No pics, no time zones, nothing. Any ideas?
    I've yet to see that on a customer's phone at my store. Maybe the tech department has heard of this issue.
    01-03-10 02:38 AM
    Nevermind. This is a "tech" line...
    Last edited by philymaxx; 01-12-10 at 07:19 PM. Reason: NO response
    01-06-10 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD