I went into my local T-Mobile store yesterday to take a look at the 9700 (I'm elig for an upgrade next week).

The sales rep mentioned that they would be opening at 7AM on Black Friday, and will have very good sales. She claimed that she was unaware of what exactly the sales would be on.

Anyone have any clue what will be on sale? Will TMobile.com have blackfriday sales as well?

Thanks!
    11-19-09 02:58 PM
    I went into my local T-Mobile store yesterday to take a look at the 9700 (I'm elig for an upgrade next week).

The sales rep mentioned that they would be opening at 7AM on Black Friday, and will have very good sales. She claimed that she was unaware of what exactly the sales would be on.

Anyone have any clue what will be on sale? Will TMobile.com have blackfriday sales as well?

Thanks!

9700 rumored to be $149.99 on the EM plan (2-year contract)
    11-19-09 03:07 PM
    I'm also waiting for black friday. If the retail price of the 9700 drops I will buy it friday but who knows, I guess Tmobile is going to make some type of promotion like all the other companies.
    11-19-09 09:42 PM
    I've heard the 150 w/ 2 yr contract for the 9700 also
    11-19-09 09:53 PM
    is thje 150 a black friday special price?
    11-20-09 02:48 PM
    Same here with a Puerto Rico rep today, she advised me to get to the store early when I asked about Black Friday deals for existing customers. I am trying to get some inside info on this from a store employee.
    11-20-09 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD