When I went to the tmo store the other day (just popped in to see what's new) and I was playing with the 9700...I saw this icon to download a T-Mobile MyAccount app of somesort.

Does anyone know anything about this? I'd love to get that for my 8900. I tried to look for info but could only find the one for Android.

Btw, I played with the threaded messaging and I have to say, I don't like it. It would be cool if I texted mostly friends but about 75% of my texts are news, twitter, and the ocassional tech news updates. Threading them would drive me up the wall. Please RIM...build an option that would allow ppl to switch it off.

Anyway, back on on topic now...does anyone know where I can find this app? I went onto the T-Mo WAP site where the downloads are but my search wasn't fruitful.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 05:09 PM
    Here is the link it has for me to download the app on my 9700. I don't know if it will work for you or not, but good luck http://cdf.t-mobile.com/dsb/smspurch...ect%20-%20Link
    01-09-10 05:29 PM
    Thanks for posting the link.

However I tried clicking on it and I get the "link unavailable" error. Hmm.

This is very interesting. I also re-sent my SB and nothing new has come up for me...

01-09-10 05:32 PM
    Ah, yeah, it doesn't work for me either. Strange. OK I clicked through and here is another link that should work ...
    http://projps.t-mobile.com/DS/server...My_Account.jad
    01-09-10 05:36 PM
    It's a link that takes you to the web and lets you view your account. It is a miniature version of your My T-Mobile account online.

You can see monthly usage, bill summary, plans/services, my downloads, Mobile Life, store locater and support.

It should already be on your phone. TMO pushes it. Look in the downloads folder. If it's not there you might want to resend the service books.
    01-09-10 05:52 PM
    I think its only for OS 5.0. I could be wrong. I tried to get it for my Curve and could never get it to work. It came already installed on my 9700.

01-10-10 08:44 PM
    its pretty handy i like this app
    01-10-10 09:45 PM
    Yep, didn't work on my Curve...

Ah well.

01-11-10 01:20 PM
    Does not work for me. It keeps giving me an error. Anyone else getting that error? See below.
    01-13-10 09:53 PM
    I get a different kind of error. I click on the icon, go to a site that has accept/ do not accept to conditions, I accept and get an error that says "UNABLE TO FIND THE REQUESTED SERVER" and an OK button. I click on OK, then on AGREE again, and the browser goes into the lame a** Puerto Rico version of Web2Go.

Weird indeed.
    01-13-10 10:53 PM
    Ah, yeah, it doesn't work for me either. Strange. OK I clicked through and here is another link that should work ...
    I tried this link on my BB with no success.
    01-13-10 10:58 PM
    I tried this app, it always had my balance due wrong by hundreds of dollars so after Tmo couldn't tell me why I deleted it. Would have been nice to have if it worked
    01-13-10 11:04 PM
    App works for me. Balance & date due always correct. Guess I'm the lucky one

01-15-10 10:40 PM
    The app works for me too, it is pretty cool...

01-16-10 03:03 PM
    Link's broken for me.
    01-16-10 03:27 PM
    I'm thinking maybe it only works on T-Mobile Blackberry 9700...

01-16-10 03:38 PM
    I'm thinking maybe it only works on T-Mobile Blackberry 9700...

That may be but the link is still broken so I don't know whether or not it'll work on my 8900.
    01-16-10 03:40 PM
    My BB IS a 9700, and it does not work, the app I mean... the links provided in this thread do not work either...
    01-16-10 03:52 PM
    It wouldn't work on my 4.6 Curve 8900 but maybe now that I have the OS 5, it will.

We'll see

01-16-10 03:52 PM
    Still no working link?
    01-19-10 11:18 PM
    For some strange reason, I got a couple of issues resolved after reloading .330. The My Account app was one of them and my MMS issue was also resolved.

01-20-10 02:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD