Reason: No Z30 on AT&T, and repeated delays in OS 10.2.1 launch WITH REPEATED BS responses about the release date.

Just sounds like another company in Apple's back pocket. Can't wait to see my new Z30 in my hands!!!!!!!

3 lines gone, hello Verizon!!!

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 and Daniel Adkins like this.
    03-15-14 10:30 PM
    ATT still us best for me and my family. Bought the Z30 from GSMNation unlocked. Works just fine for my uses. Not one moment of regret. ATT can do whatever they wish so long as phones can still be bought elsewhere.

Best of luck to you with Verizon.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    03-15-14 11:54 PM
    I know that AT&T has capitulated to the consumer craze of having the newest/most popular/status symbol phone that a majority of the uneducated sheep of the US market have created, but that should not be a reason to jump ship. Nor should be the delay in the 10.2.1 OS release. I have been with AT&T for the last ten years. I dropped T-Mobile due to poor coverage and lack of Palm support. I am happy with AT&T's pricing and phone support, though I think their store staff are a bunch of imbiciles.

If having a Z30 is that important, get an unlocked one and use the AT&T SIM card. Verizion has much higher pricing and poor customer support. I know many people who have left them for these reasons.

I recently got my AT&T Q10. I am very happy with it. I flashed the OS to 10.2.1.2228, using an autoloader file, and have not had any issues. If the Q20 ever makes an appearance, I will probably get one, weather AT&T directly supports it, or not.
    03-15-14 11:58 PM
    I know that AT&T has capitulated to the consumer craze of having the newest/most popular/status symbol phone that a majority of the uneducated sheep of the US market have created, but that should not be a reason to jump ship. Nor should be the delay in the 10.2.1 OS release. I have been with AT&T for the last ten years. I dropped T-Mobile due to poor coverage and lack of Palm support. I am happy with AT&T's pricing and phone support, though I think their store staff are a bunch of imbiciles.

If having a Z30 is that important, get an unlocked one and use the AT&T SIM card. Verizion has much higher pricing and poor customer support. I know many people who have left them for these reasons.

I recently got my AT&T Q10. I am very happy with it. I flashed the OS to 10.2.1.2228, using an autoloader file, and have not had any issues. If the Q20 ever makes an appearance, I will probably get one, weather AT&T directly supports it, or not.
    I have 3 lines, all of which are either ready for an upgrade or are still on BBOS 7. Now with that said, buying 3 unlocked phones... not the most cost effective approach... one line on contract verizon now has comparable deals to att service plan. Plus, I get a company discount with all carriers due to my job.

Yes, I want miracast, and bigger screen. Just seriously annoyed with att and the lack of any real explanation to the delay for the OS.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 01:13 PM
    I have 2 Z10 's now.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 01:14 PM