12-14-09 12:37 AM
35 12
tools
    I think it's alot of complaining for nothing. They won't put a cap on the data plans. It was a few years ago when they made the same argument about all the Blackberrys on the network that were slowing it down and yet they never capped the data plans. They kept investing in upgrading the network and it was fine. The same thing will happen here. Just takes time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 06:41 PM
    Wow.. I knew leaving Verizon was a bad idea. Once the Essex comes out VZW here I come. Again.
    12-13-09 06:44 PM
    Yes it makes perfect sense from the corporate jet payments and limo service standpoint. The problem I have is that they shout that it's unlimited but whisper that it actually has a cap.

I agree...I don't like it either. I just meant that it "makes sense" in that this is probably how AT&T is going to cap things.

I'm just glad I'm with T-Mobile.
    12-13-09 07:40 PM
    Oh I gotcha. Indeed it does....in a filthy corporate greed sort of way.

I'm on Sprint but I still worry. If AT&T gets away with it, others may follow suit.

12-13-09 11:10 PM
    I am grateful actually and I know its not infinite. And I guess I should be more clear, maybe not unlimited, but 5GB is not enough.

btw, who put a bee in your bonnet this evening

No one, sorry if I came off harsh. I just don't like the entitlement that people display towards private companies.
    12-13-09 11:14 PM
    It's not so much about entitlement as it is about not wanting our bills to go up.

12-13-09 11:53 PM
    You choose to have an aircard . It is definitely not a necessity.
    12-13-09 11:59 PM
    No one, sorry if I came off harsh. I just don't like the entitlement that people display towards private companies.

oh its ok man, I am not really saying they have to do that, I just don't agree with the cap, doesn't mean I am going to try to force them to get rid of it
    12-14-09 12:04 AM
    believe me, when your only other choice is dial-up or satellite, it is almost a necessity
    12-14-09 12:04 AM
    This isn't about the aircard. Even so, I choose to have a house, car, phone, internet, and a few other things. Nothing is a necessity. I could live in a cave.

Enjoying some of the comforts our consumer society offers doesn't mean I want to pay the same or more for less.

Last edited by dchawk81; 12-14-09 at 12:46 AM.
    12-14-09 12:37 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD