i recently got a curve that was on the at&t system. i currently have cincinnati bell and was wondering what i need to do to get it compatible. at& and cincinnati bell share towers and run off of the same tech. in the past with regular phones (non smart) all u had to do was switch the sim cards and u were in. i am using a nokia e63 now. will i have to do anything other than switch the sim card? will i need to unlock it? thanks

scott
    10-06-09 11:58 AM
    i recently got a curve that was on the at&t system. i currently have cincinnati bell and was wondering what i need to do to get it compatible. at& and cincinnati bell share towers and run off of the same tech. in the past with regular phones (non smart) all u had to do was switch the sim cards and u were in. i am using a nokia e63 now. will i have to do anything other than switch the sim card? will i need to unlock it? thanks

scott
    You will need to unlock the device. Try Unlock Cell Phone : Cell Phone Unlocking : Cell Phone Unlock Service
    10-06-09 12:01 PM
    If you don't need to unlock normal "dumb" phones to work, then you won't need to unlock your Berry either.
    Try putting you current Cincinnati SIM into your Berry. If it works as a phone, you're golden. If it gives you a SIM error, you'll need to unlock.
    10-06-09 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD