Current Verizon customer now, always been satisfied with their service/speeds, but the fact they haven't even said one word about the Priv yet - while we know all about AT&T's intentions... well it looks like I'll be jumping ship on friday.

I was curious to hear from people who have made the switch, and positives/negatives that came out of it. Keep in mind that I rarely travel, and live in a densely populated area in the suburbs of Long Island NY.

Also, is there any truth behind AT&T's claim of having the fasted 4GLTE speeds?

Thanks for any info, I appreciate it.
    11-04-15 07:26 AM
    VZW will be carrying the Priv in a few months from what we have heard rumored. In order to switch, you should consider the service you will get with a different carrier. Each carrier says they have the fastest 4GLTE speeds. I wouldn't go by what the carriers say.
    11-04-15 07:45 AM
    Current Verizon customer now, always been satisfied with their service/speeds, but the fact they haven't even said one word about the Priv yet - while we know all about AT&T's intentions... well it looks like I'll be jumping ship on friday.

I was curious to hear from people who have made the switch, and positives/negatives that came out of it. Keep in mind that I rarely travel, and live in a densely populated area in the suburbs of Long Island NY.

Also, is there any truth behind AT&T's claim of having the fasted 4GLTE speeds?

Thanks for any info, I appreciate it.
    You need to go ask your friends and neighbors......

Then you would need to compare the cost difference between what you have now and what AT&T will offer you.

Not sure how many folks living in the Long Island area that are here. For me the Carrier and their coverage comes first, then the phone.
    11-04-15 08:03 AM
    I made the switch for the passport. ATT is a DISTANT 2nd place behind verizon in terms of everything. (from a densely populated suburb in northern NJ).

Be prepared to see 4G on your phone instead of LTe

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 08:48 PM
    I have had quite the opposite experience of the poster above me. I also live in a highly populated North Jersey town. My service has improved since switching to AT&T from Verizon. I get 4G in places I used to only be able to make emergency calls, and full LTE in the same places I did with Verizon. Go for it.

BlackBerry Passport / OS 10.3.2.2639 / SQW100-3 / BBM 2C05E109
    11-06-15 02:53 PM
    I live outside of Lexington KY and At&t is really the only good option. I've tried Sprint, T mobile and Verizon while living here and Att is the only provider I get full signal and fast data inside the house. In Lexington all providers are substandard around the mall and in other highly crowded areas. They all choke due to congestion. It just all depends on where you live as to who the best provider is.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 09:39 AM
    I switched from Verizon to att and the experience is much better. Att has worked better and in more places all over the east coast for me. The only trouble spots I've had were in the Midwest but other than that att has been so much better. The complaints I had about Verizon I don't have with att.
    11-07-15 10:43 AM