Like the title says "A lil' HELP !!!!". been through 6 Storms since 1-2009 and was offered a Tour (to be picked up @ the store). SO me question is if I pick up the Tour do I still get the 30 days to return it, if I don't like it for the Storm 2, providing it comes out Oct. 14th??? I am trying to plan this out. Anyone with answers would be great. Thanks
    09-13-09 12:44 PM
    Lets move this thread to the Verizon Sub Forum. Hopefully the reps there can help you.
    09-13-09 07:21 PM
    Like the title says "A lil' HELP !!!!". been through 6 Storms since 1-2009 and was offered a Tour (to be picked up @ the store). SO me question is if I pick up the Tour do I still get the 30 days to return it, if I don't like it for the Storm 2, providing it comes out Oct. 14th??? I am trying to plan this out. Anyone with answers would be great. Thanks
    If I am understanding everything correctly, no - the WFG wouldn't apply here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 12:28 AM
    You don't have the option of returning it. That's what a VZW rep told me.

09-14-09 02:04 AM
    Stick with it, if they gave you the option. You'll still have the option once the Storm 2 comes out for a replacement. You just might have to pay the difference.
    09-14-09 02:18 AM
    no u wont have the option to pay the diffrence in case u switched to the Tour. due to the fact that its a acception. The easiet way honestly is customer service over the phone, stores seem more strict. so if they say yes for the storm 2 then have it shiped out to u. cus usualy the store wont do the acception or usualy be out of stock
    09-14-09 02:36 AM
    No the WFG does not apply.
    09-14-09 02:36 AM
    Stick with it, if they gave you the option. You'll still have the option once the Storm 2 comes out for a replacement. You just might have to pay the difference.
    The option is typically for a particular phone - get another Storm, a Curve or a Tour.

They don't extend the option to just any phone, much less one that isn't out yet.
    09-14-09 02:41 AM
    Also consider that the Storm 2 might not be coming out Oct. 14th...
    09-14-09 07:44 AM
    Wait - didn't the Omnia 2 & Rogue come out on August 23rd, as rumored?

Oh, I forgot - they didn't, did they?

09-14-09 09:00 AM
    Wait - didn't the Omnia 2 & Rogue come out on August 23rd, as rumored?

Oh, I forgot - they didn't, did they?

Who would have thought!???
    09-14-09 09:24 AM
    Just because an internal document leaked with a 10/14 date does NOT mean that 10/14 is etched in stone. That could be a target date and it could slip, and it could also be false information. We just don't know. When Verizon, or any other carrier announces a release date, THEN we can get our hopes up.
    09-14-09 09:45 AM
    Just because an internal document leaked with a 10/14 date does NOT mean that 10/14 is etched in stone. That could be a target date and it could slip, and it could also be false information. We just don't know. When Verizon, or any other carrier announces a release date, THEN we can get our hopes up.
    I try to stick with the "When that shizzle is in my hizzle then its for rizzle" mindset
    09-14-09 09:49 AM
    You sir are correct. I get so irritated when people come in and say "well i was told it comes out on...." What i want to reply with is "No, you read it on an internet forum from someone who has no idea what they are talking about" "i was told" is probably the thing we hear the most here and when you ask "who told you that?" the response you get is "they did" They=crackberry. ha ha
    09-14-09 10:39 AM
    it could also be false information.
    It is incredible how many people don't realize how easily those "documents" can be fabricated, altered, faked, etc. I can't help but notice how many of them come from the same "source.". I won't name the source, but their initials are BGR.

Then there is also the possibility the carriers or manufacturers themselves toss out phony info to keep the dogs at bay - but I'd think more than just one "source" would generally get it, if this were the case.

09-14-09 10:52 AM
    I won't name the source, but their initials are BGR.
    You mean... THE BIG GREEN R*PIST
    09-14-09 11:44 AM
    You mean... THE BIG GREEN R*PIST
    Or

Broad
    Gory
    Rumormill

09-14-09 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD