Hi. I have a stupid question and I apologize in advance for it. With my BlackBerry data plan of $29.99 a month, does that include texting or do I have to pay seperately for that?

Like I said I know it's stupid, but I'm not all that bright always.
    Thank you,

m_craig
    01-18-10 06:30 PM
    You need to add a seperate data plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-10 06:35 PM
    No such thing as a stupid question. Only stupid answers which Ive learned here today! lol..
    01-18-10 06:37 PM
    we all live and learn every day. If we can't ask questions or assist each other then this forum would be boring.
    A text package is extra. I called and got 250 texts for 5.00. They do not have this plan on their web site you have to call. 250 serves my needs just fine.
    01-18-10 06:44 PM
    THius really does depend on your plan. Old Nationwide basic, you would need to add a SMS plan. If you are on select, then it is included. The new plans are the same, talk you need to add. Talk and Text, it is included.
    01-18-10 06:54 PM
    The BB Data is just a feature in itself, texting would be seperate. Lastraid is correct on the plan part of it.
    01-18-10 06:58 PM
    The BB Data is just a feature in itself, texting would be seperate. Lastraid is correct on the plan part of it.
    Am I wrong with any part of it?
    01-18-10 07:00 PM
    Am I wrong with any part of it?
    no but you were just referring to the plan, therefore you were right on the plan part of your statement
    01-18-10 07:03 PM
    no but you were just referring to the plan, therefore you were right on the plan part of your statement
    Ah see what you mean - to the OP, SMS is not included in the data plan
    01-18-10 07:05 PM
    Ah see what you mean - to the OP, SMS is not included in the data plan
    Yar, you are correct sir
    01-18-10 07:06 PM
    Thank you all very much for the quick replies. Helpful too I might add. I appreciate all the knowledge that is here(when it's put to good use it's amazing). Thanks again!
    01-18-10 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD