Just got an email from Verizon that says my replacement device will arrive in 3business days. Problem is I didn't order a replacement device and I'm quite happy with the phone I have.
    02-19-09 11:04 AM
    Oops! LOL Sounds like they emailed the wrong person?? I guess you will know in 3 days. Interesting dilemma here. Keep us posted if you get another phone or not.

~Jazzi~

02-19-09 11:07 AM
    I would check with VZW first, its probably an email sent by mistake

even if they send you a replacement, you have to activate it so nothing is going to happen to your acount, but if you do get a replacement send it back or drop it to a VZW store
    02-19-09 11:10 AM
    I would check with VZW first, its probably an email sent by mistake

even if they send you a replacement, you have to activate it so nothing is going to happen to your acount, but if you do get a replacement send it back or drop it to a VZW store
    Very true and an excellent point. I apologize for letting my dark side show.

~Jazzi~
    *putting the lil devil back where it belongs*

02-19-09 11:16 AM
    My brother's phone is on Verizon under my name. I received the same exact, strange e-mail a couple of weeks ago. I asked him if he had a replacement on the way and he said no. I just ignored the e-mail and nothing ever showed up.
    02-19-09 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD