1) [email protected] is what it should be
    2) That's normal. No worries.
    06-21-09 09:40 PM
    That's awesome! Pretty soon though, we will be able to use it on Alltel anyways. The conversion is taking place, some markets already are able to. I can't wait. My market is supposed to be moved over in October.
    06-22-09 03:58 AM
    what do you mean by esn change? do you mean get a rep to change the esn on your account from your old blackberry to the new blackberry's esn.? or do you mean give the phone a new esn?
    07-01-09 09:45 AM
    what do you mean by esn change? do you mean get a rep to change the esn on your account from your old blackberry to the new blackberry's esn.? or do you mean give the phone a new esn?
    ESN change on the account!
    07-02-09 12:47 PM
    so kinda stuck right now...i got everything working. i connect back and forth from 1X and 1XEV. but....i send a sms its delivered immediately. have the recipient send back and its lagged by 20 min or so. so then i re registered the host routing table and still lagged by 4 min. is this a prl problem? any ideas?
    07-02-09 11:26 PM
    Just wondering what speed everybody else is connecting after EVDO fix I use a free progam from CISCO called global internet speed test, I am only getting a top speed of 91 kbps however I live in a rural area and not the greatest reception.
    07-12-09 02:51 PM
    hey guys, just want to say thanks its work quite well, except my browers wont work it says see service provider, and when i go look in my host routing table, there is nothing there. i am on the bell network.
    07-16-09 06:24 AM
    Hey guys, my storm is not allowing me to change the registration ID. Its stuck on 2004, can someone please help?
    Thanks,
    Cameron
    07-16-09 04:14 PM
    I currently have a moto9qc smartphone with Alltel. I am purchasing a verizon storm today. I need to understand if the directions to switch over that were previously listed still apply. Both phones currently active. If I need help is there anyone who is willing to help.
    Thanks
    08-30-09 11:58 AM
    I currently have a moto9qc smartphone with Alltel. I am purchasing a verizon storm today. I need to understand if the directions to switch over that were previously listed still apply. Both phones currently active. If I need help is there anyone who is willing to help.
    Thanks
    Are you still an Alltel customer or are you converted Verizon Wireless customer?

If you are an Alltel customer, then the same steps apply.

If you are now a Converted VZW customer, then you don't have to worry about those steps.
    08-30-09 09:22 PM
    "Hey guys, my storm is not allowing me to change the registration ID. Its stuck on 2004, can someone please help?"

highlight the 2004 and press the blackberry button. it will give you an option to edit this setting.
    09-15-09 02:09 PM
    hey guys, i had asked the guys in the storm area about this but haven't gotten any answer.
    i'm part of the alltel network that won't be switching to verizon, but instead at&t.
    my question is, i just bought a storm off ebay, and i'm wondering if i follow these steps, am i going to be able to get the storm to work on my alltel account?
    i've got a blackberry hooked up to it and all that.
    one other thing, i have more than one blackberry smartphone plan on my line, four to be exact. if i decided to switch it to a different number after already doing all of this, am i going to have to go through every single one of these steps again, or few steps the second time around?
    thanks so much for any help!!
    09-20-09 11:33 AM
    1) Yes it should work on Alltel just fine. Same info. Once you convert to ATT you will probably have to actually unlock it for GSM use to use it on their network, and you'd have to put all the ATT info in there for it to work. That's a LONG LONG way off, though.
    2) No you wont have to go through all these again, as the correct password will be in place for EVDO and that wont change. So when you reprogram it the new MDN will change just fine (Tested when I gave my storm to a friend).

D.
    09-20-09 08:34 PM
    Does the Storm's GSM radio cover the GSM frequencies in use by AT&T here in the US??
    09-20-09 08:56 PM
    1) Yes it should work on Alltel just fine. Same info. Once you convert to ATT you will probably have to actually unlock it for GSM use to use it on their network, and you'd have to put all the ATT info in there for it to work. That's a LONG LONG way off, though.
    2) No you wont have to go through all these again, as the correct password will be in place for EVDO and that wont change. So when you reprogram it the new MDN will change just fine (Tested when I gave my storm to a friend).

D.
    you're a life saver. thanks so much for the info! [:
    09-22-09 05:37 AM
    Does the Storm's GSM radio cover the GSM frequencies in use by AT&T here in the US??
    Yes, at least from my reading it does as you can unlock the 9530 to work on any GSM carrier. I can't say from personal testing, but the info is in the Storm forum.
    09-22-09 06:23 AM
    Thanks everyone for all the work you did on this thread, I just got my Storm today and everything went smooth, Everything is working the way it should (including MMS).

Again thanks!
    12-21-09 07:48 PM
117 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD