Walk into T-Mobile blackberry in hand, like wuuut am I doing here? Gf complained her new galaxy s6 edge plus, I gave her for Christmas had sticky volume keys.
    Otherwise I would never deal with them in person, seriously they don't deserve my presence.
    Especially given the fact how they have made me feel like a divorce child for keeping my BlackBerry while staying with them.

But I guess T-Mobile ain't so bad at least they don't pour my money supporting the neo-facist party of the US formerly known as the GOP.
    They also sort of support the concept of Open-internet and are sort of hipsterish like all my friends.
    I also personally like Legere, man he is an a#$?0/3 but goddammit one that makes you believe in the company as a whole.

Either way they take forever transferring all the pics and and videos. I stand there answering a corporate email but mostly checking random facebook females.
    When the manager approaches to me looked at me somewhat puzzled and said;
    "You want us to transfer anything from your BlackBerry to your new Samsung? Or is that the one for work?"

"Oh no no" I replied, "This isn't my upgrade. I got it for the Gf."
    She smiled the way someone who is on the verge of starvation smiles. Like if she could already taste the juices of the fish she had just caught. And at that moment I immediately knew where this was going.

"Well then maybe it is time for you to also upgrade," She confidently blurted out.
    "I'm good," I coldly responded. "Or do you have any Blackberries on stock I could check out?"
    Yep I decided to play into her game.
    And her response was practically the same one, any inner city / small town T-Mobile rep will spit out.

"Oh they don't make them anymore."
    "Last thing I knew we took EVERYTHING BlackBerry in stock and sent back for a refund. We also had a big trade in promotion back then... let me check if it is still active."Blah Blah...

Then I couldn't take no more and interrupted her mid sentence when she was saying something about the LGv10 or something else.
    "You are wrong," I told her. "They still make BlackBerries in fact you guys might have the Classic in stock right? "

And there you have it, like if I had insulted her intelligence and with what looked to me as a disgust. She tried to look away and said.
    "I didn't knew we had any Blackberry devices." and changed the subject saying how she had once a Curve and liked the trackball but then she couldn't get used to the phone and she returned it and what not .
    "That was like back in what 2008/2009?" I jokingly remarked. To which she just continued to look somewhat annoyed and for an obvious excuse to walk away.
    Yeah this was damage control and that fish she saw so much potential in was just too chewy and too much to swallow.
    Now I wouldn't be tripping this badly if she was just your random low level store rep. Nah.
    This woman was a manager and had just exhibited a clear and absolute bias against my smartphone choice.
    So I decided to shoot at her one more time and pulled the calendar leak that show the Priv launching on the 29th.

" By the way I know you guys have a calendar like this in the back." I said as I showed her the after mentioned screen shot. Would you be able to confirm if this is true?"
    She looked even more shocked like who the hell does this hacker think he is?!?!
    She nervously laughed and pretty much told me.
    "We do but I cannot confirm that with you as that information is classified."
    There she has shut me down and just before things got awkward a T-Mobile rep asked her for help and she quickly moved away.

That's when in my peripheral vision another more attractive Latina rep swung around and smiled at me.
    Looked around nervously and nearly whispering told me in Spanish.
    "It is coming. I saw it this morning while I looking at the calendar for the month."
    "Got to say I also thought they weren't making them anymore."
    And there you go I guarantee you it is like this at nearly every T-Mobile store out there.
    After the confirmation what transpired was simple small talk between the Latina rep and myself.
    Yeah blah blah first Android powered Blackberry. Yeah you should give it a try.... blah blah.

And before I knew it the other phone was ready and left the store feeling somewhat annoyed.
    Not because I didn't asked the Latina rep for her number but because I had a cold and I was feeling groggy as hell. Also I had just very much pissed a T-Mobile store manager in a very popular �rea of Minneapolis. Thus not helping BlackBerry's cause because it is obvious each store sort of plays by their own rules.
    Got any interesting stories? Love to dramatize? Feel free to share your own.

Posted via CB10
    just_luc, lactose, raino and 1 others like this.
    01-05-16 12:50 AM
    There are plenty of threads for sharing such stories buddy. Suggest you join the conversation next time.
    01-05-16 06:10 AM