I went yesterday and today to two different stores to go hands on with both phones. I stopped by 4 different stores in Central NJ and was surprised by the sales teams... they all knew about the devices and left me be to fiddle with them (where demo was available) without questioning motives or judging.

Given the typical sales shenanigans they all seemed positive and even the stores that didn't have them encouraged me to come back this week when their stock was expected. No BlackBerry is dead comments or anything like when I got my Z10.

On a side now, the classic felt like old familiar Bold in my hand. Loved that feeling again definitely getting the bosses to upgrade me at work. The Passport felt beastly to be honest. I wasn't dissuaded by the size, but certainly was intimidated at first grab.

Posted via CB10
    Gatmyer and Meshdow like this.
    02-22-15 11:48 PM
    I totally thought this thread was going the other way lol.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 04:43 AM
    My rep even said he is gonna buy Classic soon. No bad comments here either. Went very positive and both models were on display very nicely.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 12:01 PM
    Which store in Central NJ has the Passport on display? I have been calling and visiting branches in North Jersey and Long Island but have only found boxed product that the stores would not open. I really need to touch this phone before I order.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 07:14 PM
    Which store in Central NJ has the Passport on display? I have been calling and visiting branches in North Jersey and Long Island but have only found boxed product that the stores would not open. I really need to touch this phone before I order.

Posted via CB10
    Burlington and Marlton corporate stores had stock on launch day but I got mine at King of Prussia.

Posted via my amazing BlackBerry Passport
    02-23-15 11:10 PM
    The corporate store in the Staten Island Mall has the Passport on display. It is where I picked mine up.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 03:11 AM
    The corporate store on Route 1 in Larenceville/Princeton had both available for demo.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 01:41 PM
    Was at store in New Jersey also and they just got it in. Many people were calling about it today. I brought in a unlocked one, and just got a gophone service.

The rep I worked with was a Samsung girl however thought BB was a cool but to big of a device for her hands.

Just posting to give some more content.
    02-24-15 02:51 PM
    Same positive experience here at the Corp store in the Burlington Mall just outside Boston. They too had the Classic and PassPort powered up and on display. What a turnaround in attitude and the staff were genuinely interested and complimenting on my choice of device.

Posted from my kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    Last edited by Norg; 03-02-15 at 11:59 PM.
    02-26-15 01:31 PM
    In Rancho Cucamonga, CA. They have working displays of both devices.

Subscribe to Tri County Catering and Party Idea Channel. Pin #C00123065
    anon(9088244) likes this.
    02-26-15 04:44 PM
    I'm in Virginia Beach, VA. One of the local stores I went into had given the sales rep a classic as her new phone to get familiar with. She was also eager to see the Passport, but alas there were none to be seen. I had to order in the store... The damn snow storms have my delivery screwed up... aargh! But nice to see a different attitude in the stores!
    02-26-15 04:57 PM
    In Rancho Cucamonga, CA. They have working displays of both devices.

Subscribe to Tri County Catering and Party Idea Channel. Pin #C00123065
    After calling several stores to see if they had the Passport, I finally found it at the ATT store in Victoria Gardens.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 12:41 AM
    I went to AT&T today to conduct some other business. I already have the Passort, and had sized up the Classics when it released. I live in Chicago....both phones was available in most stores. So today I decided to inquire about the sales of these phones. I was truly surprised to hear, both phones were selling, when for so long comments have been appalling . Even the sales Rep was surprised himself they were doing so well. So AT&T if your observing....Thank You. And I hope your enjoying a positive cash flow. Now can you release the update to my old Q10 so my nephew can enjoy the upgrade benefits. He's 21 and business savvy and likes using Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 05:07 PM
    I went to my local AT&T store earlier today just to look at the Classic and Passport and ended up walking out with a brand new Classic. All this despite the incredulous scoffing of the sales associate helping my significant other and I. However, one sales associate actually had positive things to say as he just recently got the Classic for himself to use for work.

I originally was going to buy the Classic on Amazon, but DBF said he'd buy it for me and when he found out he'd only spend 80 bucks on a new Classic through AT&T with a 2-year renewal contract...it was a done deal. Of course, I can't stand the stupid AT&T logo stamping on the back of my Classic, but I can't complain.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 05:55 PM

Posted via CB10
    Were they AT&T Corp stores? If not chances are you won't see much...at least in my experience!!

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    04-09-15 09:08 PM