Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • get iphone 4

0 0%
  • get the bold with verizon

7 63.64%
  • get a different verizon phone

4 36.36%
    i live in the LA area and i have a storm 1 with verizon which is terrible. its time for my upgrade and idk if i should get a different bb and stay with verizon or switch to att and get the iphone. i dont want to leave verizon bc they have great service but i really want the new iphone but i heard att doesnt have the best service. if i stay with verizon i would prob get the bold they have but i am not sure. is there any new phones coming for verizon that i should wait for? please help me out...
    07-22-10 08:32 PM
    I'd stick with Verizon and your Berry over making the switch to the Death Star and iToy.
    07-22-10 08:34 PM
    imho you should go with the bold
    07-22-10 08:40 PM
    thanks for the input but why? i need to find some reasons lol
    07-22-10 08:42 PM
    512mb of memory
    wifi
    trackpad
    os 6 ready

there's 4 for you lol
    07-22-10 08:49 PM
    If u don't care about reception and actually being able to talk on your phone go get the iphone. Other than that the BlackBerry is the way to go.
    07-22-10 09:04 PM
    Go for the iPhone. I hear they have great games to play while you're waiting for a signal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 09:05 PM
    i live in the LA area and i have a storm 1 with verizon which is terrible. its time for my upgrade and idk if i should get a different bb and stay with verizon or switch to att and get the iphone. i dont want to leave verizon bc they have great service but i really want the new iphone but i heard att doesnt have the best service. if i stay with verizon i would prob get the bold they have but i am not sure. is there any new phones coming for verizon that i should wait for? please help me out...
    I had the storm 1 and feel your pain. Made the switch to the Bold and what a difference. No more slow apps and battery pulls..pure pleasure.
    Now if you want screen fluff and fart apps at least stay with Verizon and go droid but good grief stay away from AT@T at all costs.
    07-22-10 09:12 PM
    thanks everyone...are there any new bbs coming out on verizon this yr that i should wait for? bc the only bold i see on the verizon site is the 9650 but ive heard of 9700s and 9800s...does anyone know when they will be coming exactly?
    07-22-10 09:16 PM
    We can't decide for you. You need to put on your big boy underpants and make the decision yourself. You know what you need from a phone and a cell provider. If the iphone and att work for you and do what you need then switch. If vzw and some phone that they have work for you then stay with them. It comes down to your needs and wants and what works for you.
    07-22-10 09:45 PM
    ! Way to cut through the cr_p Miss J.

07-22-10 09:56 PM
    If you can, find a friend who has an iPhone 4 and see if you can make a few test calls in common locations or play around with it a bit. See if you can do the same with the new Tour 9650.

Or, take advantage of the 30-day policy to return the phone and cancel the plan with AT&T. Take your own test drive and see if it lives up to what you want your phone to do.

The only person that can convince you on what phone you need is yourself.
    07-22-10 10:11 PM
    try playing around with both.

My opinion after messing with my friends iPhone 4 quite a bit and owning a bold, is the bold. I don't like the toyish feel of the iPhone software and that you HAVE to have a case on it to make it a decent phone.. Other than that, blackberry offers everything I want + OS6 is right around the corner.
    07-22-10 10:46 PM
    If I were going to leave BB I would go Android. Is there a reason you left that out as an option? Specifically I would have my eyes focused on the Samsung Fascinate.

But, between iPhone on AT&T or the Bold on Verizon I would go with the Bold for the network and the overall call quality. Honestly, I haven't tried the iPhone 4 though, so take that into consideration. Based on previous models though, call quality was an after thought with them.

07-22-10 11:13 PM
    thanks everyone...are there any new bbs coming out on verizon this yr that i should wait for? bc the only bold i see on the verizon site is the 9650 but ive heard of 9700s and 9800s...does anyone know when they will be coming exactly?
    9700 is a GSM device. It's not a Verizon phone.
    07-22-10 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD