Hey, did anyone hear the recent commercials about Sprints Anymobile Anytime Plans now having 1 year contracts. I called Sprint today to confirm and was advised that the annual contracts apply only to the Primary Line. That's the primary line gets an annual $150 discount, and the remaining lines get bi-annual $150 discount. I would assume that you are still signing a 2yr contract.

WE ALL KNOW HOW TO USE THIS TO OUR ADVANTAGE RIGHT?!?!?!?!

We can get the latest BB every year.
    01-26-10 03:03 PM
    I believe you would find that it is called Sprint Premier, and that started last spring.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 03:52 PM
    Also it doesn't actually mean your contract is a year, it just pertains to upgrade eligibility.
    01-26-10 04:36 PM
    The only way to get the "New Customer" pricing is to sign a 2 year agreement when you are eligible for an upgrade. But you do get a new phone once a year subsidized, as opposed to New every 2 like most other carriers - if you're willing to resign for 2 years.

Sprint Premier is for any and all plans $69.99 and higher - so starting at an individual Everything Data 450 on up means you're qualified.
    01-26-10 05:49 PM
    The only way to get the "New Customer" pricing is to sign a 2 year agreement when you are eligible for an upgrade. But you do get a new phone once a year subsidized, as opposed to New every 2 like most other carriers - if you're willing to resign for 2 years.

Sprint Premier is for any and all plans $69.99 and higher - so starting at an individual Everything Data 450 on up means you're qualified.
    Dec 08 I upgraded, extended my contract date to dec 2010. This dec I upgraded (09) extended my contract to 2011. So while it's 2 years til the end date, it really only extended my contract one year.
    01-26-10 06:51 PM
    Question on sprint premier as i'm a little new to sprint. I have the everything data @ 69.99. Will they still offer me the upgrade at the year even though i get a corp discount?

Thanks!
    01-27-10 01:22 PM
    Question on sprint premier as i'm a little new to sprint. I have the everything data @ 69.99. Will they still offer me the upgrade at the year even though i get a corp discount?

Thanks!
    yes you would still get the upgrade
    01-27-10 01:23 PM
    yes you would still get the upgrade
    Thank you!
    01-27-10 01:25 PM
    You may even be eligble before the year is up. I remember that when I became a premier customer I was eligble for an upgrade, but only had my current phone for like 6 months. Keep checking your status on sprints website.
    01-27-10 01:50 PM
    You may even be eligble before the year is up. I remember that when I became a premier customer I was eligble for an upgrade, but only had my current phone for like 6 months. Keep checking your status on sprints website.
    QFT - I got an upgrade after 7 months last year.
    01-27-10 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD