I know that everyone says customer service for sprint is terrible. How is there voice and data network. Are you guys happy with the actual voice and data service that sprint has. Their sero price for 500 mins and blackberry service is hard to pass up. Assuming the curve doesnt come out in the next 4-5 weeks when my contract is up how is everyones experience with the world edition blackberry??

Any comments

Thanks
    Last edited by msoprano13; 01-21-08 at 11:04 AM.
    01-21-08 10:30 AM
    With cell phone service it truly depends on where you live. I live in Phoenix and I'm from KC, I've had great service in both cities, but when I visit my parents in PA up in the mountains a GSM phone is the only thing that gets service. I think all around CDMA is the way to go, and for the price of the SERO plans it's well worth it. Yeah customer service is something to be desired, but if the new CEO does what he plans, that'll turn around too. For SERO it's kind of a no brainer. I use the 8830 and love it, and hopefully they'll enable Sprint TV soon because NFL network live on it will be awesome. I do wish the phone had a camera, but I don't miss it that much, the pearl would be nice to have but the lack of a qwerty keyboard kind of sours me on it. Let me know if you have any other questions more specific to service or to the 8830.
    01-21-08 09:04 PM
    I live in NY had Sprint for 8 yrs. Just got the 8830WE and I absolutely love it. I have the $30 blackberry plan with unlimited everything and its the best.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-08 09:16 PM
    thanks everyone. my plan is up the first week of march and i started to shop around. ideally i want the curve but ill settle for the 8830 if the curve wont come out until late in the year.

how is the functionality of the WE? any general info would be greatly appreciated.

by the way i live on long island and i travel to CT and NJ quite often for business so i would need to make sure that the phone is pretty flawless in those three states.
    01-22-08 08:29 AM
    My 8830 works great in Atlantic City! Love that place!
    01-22-08 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD