Sprint stops data throttling in wake of new Net neutrality rules - CNET

It appears Sprint saw the hammer that got dropped on AT&T and decided to back out of the alley and clear datum ad fast as they could run. News comes the day after Big Blue took a $100 million dollar hit for its throttling practices.
    RRaburn and jegs2 like this.
    06-18-15 02:56 PM
    I wonder if without throttling, if they'll have any service issues.... or have they improved their networks enough to support the extra bandwidth by now.

I hate just about everything about my Verizon service - limited data, high cost. But I have to give it too them on both service and coverage... only carrier that covers my house. I would love to find out I could switch to Sprint and get an unlimited plan for cheaper than my 4GB plan!
    06-18-15 03:22 PM
    I just looked on the Sprint website store to search for BlackBerry phones. Blackberry and it's OS is not even mentioned anywhere. I'm the primary account holder on Sprint. I have 7 devices on my plan, I am the only BlackBerry owner on the contract. If they no longer carry BlackBerry's I will cancel all the phone services. T-Mobile here I come!

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 03:36 PM
    I just looked on the Sprint website store to search for BlackBerry phones. Blackberry and it's OS is not even mentioned anywhere. I'm the primary account holder on Sprint. I have 7 devices on my plan, I am the only BlackBerry owner on the contract. If they no longer carry BlackBerry's I will cancel all the phone services. T-Mobile here I come!

Posted via CB10
    Sprint doesn't offer any BlackBerry devices even on the business side. I am moving my devices to AT&T. I would have moved to T-Mobile but there isn't any coverage in my area.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 04:05 PM
    Sprint stops data throttling in wake of new Net neutrality rules - CNET

It appears Sprint saw the hammer that got dropped on AT&T and decided to back out of the alley and clear datum ad fast as they could run. News comes the day after Big Blue took a $100 million dollar hit for its throttling practices.
    Didn't Sprint just get busted for throttling too? I received an email from Sprint saying there was a refund due to me because of a throttling settlement.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 04:08 PM
    I think they were looking at what happened to AT&T and being proactive. I haven't heard of any throttling suits on Sprint, yet. But it's possible.
    07-19-15 11:58 AM
    I think they were looking at what happened to AT&T and being proactive. I haven't heard of any throttling suits on Sprint, yet. But it's possible.
    They said class action? Haven't been able to log in to see what they are taking about. Will try to find out more and report back.
    Having PC problems, and trying to log on to Sprints website with Playbook or Q10 is impossible.
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by dphjeff; 07-20-15 at 07:19 PM.
    07-20-15 06:59 PM