Wow sorry man, I personally have never had a problem with sprint cs. To me they are way better then at&t cs, that I called for my mom's phone.
    10-28-08 09:13 AM
    Was a Nextel subscriber for almost 5 years, 7520for 2 yrs, with great service and no issues. Switched to Sprint with a new Razor that sucked, when I switched back they screwed the pooch on my plan. My bill was $258 because I was sharing minutes with 3 phones but not one phone had a real plan, called CS and my bill went down to $48 and my minutes were extended. Changed to a Curve and have had great service, fast speed, and no dropped calls anywhere I go.
    10-28-08 10:54 AM
    Well, Sprint delivered as promised again. I have my new 8330 in my hands!
    Now time to figure out how to use it.
    10-28-08 10:20 PM
    I love sprint. They have the best/cheapest plans, and I've never had a problem with their CS.

That being said, I WISH they had MMS for the berries and would be a little more quick with the getting new devices.
    10-28-08 11:40 PM
    The only reason I still have sprint is because it works underground on the Metro. But the fact I cant send MMS is really annoying, i wish sprint would get it together and I want call tones for my phone.
    10-29-08 12:20 AM
    I have to agree Ive been with sprint for over 5 yrs and there a great carrier. I have alot of people at work that says sprint will sucks they cut you off for 10 cent over your spending limit. I like i dont have a spending limit so i dont know about all that. But i went and upgraded from my hybrid nextel with the $30 sero and wasnt under contract. & was given 200 bonus mines free 6pm nights & bb addon for $10
    10-29-08 05:52 PM
    I've been with Sprint for about 3 days, and so far I LOVE it
    10-29-08 07:19 PM
    I saw Radio Shack had them for that price. I was a little leary of ordering from them though. Maybe I'll call Sprint. I'd be a new customer, so I'm not sure they'd cut me a deal.
    I ordered from them and had nothing but great service... actually I like their process better than ordering from Sprint directly. My nieces 39.99 curve came in 36 hours from radio shack- I recieved an email after the order, 2 hour later that it was in process, and last 4 hours later it had been shipped with a working fed ex tracking number....My husbands curve 6 days from Sprint because rep forgot to request overnight ....
    Last edited by MsRandall; 10-29-08 at 08:01 PM.
    10-29-08 07:59 PM
    Update: I called Sprint because they screwed up my contract expiration date. It's suppost to expire in November 2009 but they had it in their system as November 2010. The CSR told me that my contract was renewed for another 2 years when I added another line in November '07. I then said "Yeah........that makes the expiration date Nov. '09" The CSR then said "Sir, we have to go by whats in our system".

I told her to do the math, but she still wouldn't budge! I then asked to speak to her supervisor and eventually got it taken care of. It took 45 minutes to get the problem resolved and I wasn't offered jack squat for my trouble! I've said it once and I'll say it again............

.........SPRINT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS A**!!!
    10-31-08 01:06 PM
    I have been with Sprint since 1999. I get great coverage around home and places I travel most often. Even back in the day of bill screw ups and terrible CS, things eventually got resolved. The change in quality of CS is terrific, family plan prices are good. And, they recently gave me premier (?) status, which lets me get the full 22 month upgrade every 12 months. I will stay with them for that alone!
    10-31-08 01:40 PM
    I have been with Sprint since 1999. I get great coverage around home and places I travel most often. Even back in the day of bill screw ups and terrible CS, things eventually got resolved. The change in quality of CS is terrific, family plan prices are good. And, they recently gave me premier (?) status, which lets me get the full 22 month upgrade every 12 months. I will stay with them for that alone!

I agree They have come along ways in CS.
    10-31-08 01:47 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD