Which other carriers are going to give you one free music download for two years for contract screw up? All you have to do is ask then you'll receive haha, and if you have concerns about cs then just call retention dept, they'll do anything for you to fix the issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-08 12:11 PM
    Oh cocotazo, did you try to call retention? I think you are leaving some parts out of the story, they should have fixed the bill for you if it was their fault, why wouldn't they want you to change your contract? They always ask me if I'm happy with my contract or not. like I said I have 6-8 years of experience with sprint and never had any issue with cs, fact I always ask for any compensation whenever they mess up my bill for example 20% off of next bill etc. And they always follow through.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-08 12:20 PM
    I hear the Verizon people saying how great the service is, yesterday I got to try Verizon on a Blackberry 8330. Cut Sprint down all you want......I feel it's worth the $99 to get every service with unlimited minutes
    05-18-08 12:33 PM
    They have the best plans as for data. CS is improving. I hear alot of people say "When I call (insert carrier name) they give me free minutes!" I dont need free minutes just fix the problem! And alot of people just want the world from a cellphone company
    05-18-08 12:39 PM
104 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD