EDITED: ignore this post, sorry :-p
    Last edited by Berrysmoothy; 07-19-13 at 04:00 PM. Reason: got things mixed up
    07-19-13 02:13 AM
    Sprint does NOT sell the Z10...
    I've never done this before. Is it 7 days or 30 days that we have to be able to legally back out of carrier contracts w/ no cancellation fees or requirement to buy the device??

Any carriers you recommend I stay away from for this "test"? (i.e., history of giving customers major problems when trying to back out of the contract)

Have another suggestion for where I could easily buy-and-try the Blackberry Z10 for 2+ weeks and return (if it doesn't work out for me) with FULL refund and no hassles?

Reason:
    Only one reason I'm hesitant getting the Z10 and signing with a respective carrier right away: THE KEYBOARD. I'm so used to physical keyboards that last time I tried the Z10 in a store, I was horrified at how totally un-usuable the virtual keyboard was for me YET, I find on forums that former KB users are ending up LOVING the Z10's virtual KB after using it for awhile (1-2 wks +), so I need to try it out and see if I can get used to it, otherwise I need to re-work my POS solution in a different way that may OR MAY NOT end up being compatible with that carrier's offerings. I need to make sure that I will not risk ending up getting "sneakily" locked into a contract with a carrier that I will not be able to use, or have to pay major fees/fines or dealing with major hassles during/after the trial period.

I will not really be using data/phone hardly at all during the (just few min to test quality). I will be focusing 99% of my time on the keyboard.
    07-19-13 02:24 AM
    Oh right. damnit I got mixed up with that and Q10 :-p sorry nevermind.
    Sprint does NOT sell the Z10...
    07-19-13 03:59 PM