I am a sprint premier member and one of the four phones is eligible for the $75 off. The other phone is eligible for the full $150 off. I wanted to take advantage of the buy one curve get one free. I read that premiere customers get a 2 year upgrade after only 1 year. This is the link. Sprint Premier Does anyone know if I will be able to get the 2 for one deal with the 8330? Has anyone had any luck on getting this to work?
    12-18-09 04:51 AM
    I am a sprint premier member and one of the four phones is eligible for the $75 off. The other phone is eligible for the full $150 off. I wanted to take advantage of the buy one curve get one free. I read that premiere customers get a 2 year upgrade after only 1 year. This is the link. Sprint Premier Does anyone know if I will be able to get the 2 for one deal with the 8330? Has anyone had any luck on getting this to work?
    I was told both phones need to go to lines eligible for a 2 year contract. Sounds like only one of yours is eligible. But call, you just never know.
    12-18-09 08:02 AM
    As a premier member, only your main line will get all the perks. Lines 2-3-etc will only get the basic $75/$150 rebates. The only ways to get such a deal is by being out of contract, and call retentions.
    12-20-09 03:27 PM
    As a premier member, only your main line will get all the perks. Lines 2-3-etc will only get the basic $75/$150 rebates. The only ways to get such a deal is by being out of contract, and call retentions.
    I had been told the same thing, that only the first line gets the perks but my experience suggests otherwise. I have my own account with three lines (Wife, Grandpa and Me) and manage my parents account (Mom, Dad, 2 Brothers) I have gotten full $150 rebates on all of them at the 12 month mark. Also as a premier customer the upgrade fee ($36 activation fee) is waived, I have had the fee waived without requesting it on every upgrade so far. The only thing I could not do was get the buy one get one free deal on the blackberries. I recently tried to upgrade two of my parents lines to blackberries by taking advantage of the buy one get one offer but, the rep said that for me to be eligible I would have to add two new lines (new numbers not upgrades) otherwise I could take the 150 discount and the 100 mail in rebate which, (I believe) left each berry at right around (50 bucks plus tax on full retail price of each phone) which is not bad at all. Now, I did my upgrades at Best Buy because they give you an instant $100 dollars off rather than mail in rebate like you would get online or in the store.
    12-22-09 03:37 AM
    I'm new to Blackberry but I've been with Sprint since 1999. I find that if you are nice, polite and persistent you can negotiate A LOT of things with the CS reps. Especially if your contract is up and you imply that you are going to switch carriers. This year my Curve was free after the rebate and my wife's Tour was only $49. Plus 10% off my base bill, no activation, free shipping and some other junk.
    12-23-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD