has anyone gotten any? free tickets and such? I haven't found anything online.
    01-22-10 03:53 PM
    nope! it says on the site

(As a Sprint Premier customer, we�ll recognize your yearly anniversary with a special gift of extra bonus minutes or a free ringer. We�ll let you know when it�s time to celebrate! And thank you again for your continued loyalty.)

well all I see is the same old free ringtones & I have not received any special gifts.
    01-22-10 04:58 PM
    I got anniversary minutes last year. My actual anniversary is in May (even though my contract is in Dec due to a late upgrade) so we'll see about this year in a few months.

It was 25 bonus minutes and they lasted for 6 months or so - but that may have just been because I changed something on my plan.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 05:21 PM
    I was offered 25 bonus minutes (silly with an unlimited plan) or a service credit. I took the $5 credit
    01-22-10 05:29 PM
    I just asked sprint on chat & the girl directed me to my account & Benefits for Sprint Premier Customers lol. She also said that my next reward is a $150.00 on Feb1st to upgrade my phone. DUH
    01-22-10 05:36 PM
    I have been given bonus minutes before, as well as free ring tones.
    01-22-10 06:00 PM
    I just got my anniversary gift today...either 25 xtra minutes for the next 3 months or $5 off my bill...needless to say I'm taking the $5!

01-22-10 07:03 PM
    I signed up for the "premier" members NFL and NASCAR specials...not a word or invite....no freebies...
    01-22-10 07:06 PM
    I got $5 off a month for three months
    01-22-10 10:00 PM
    I took the $5.00 service credit.
    01-23-10 04:50 AM
    Waste of time msg from sprint .. 5 bucks?
    LoL..
    01-23-10 08:46 AM
    I just asked sprint on chat & the girl directed me to my account & Benefits for Sprint Premier Customers lol. She also said that my next reward is a $150.00 on Feb1st to upgrade my phone. DUH
    lmao.. wow.. and all i gotten is a $5 credit.. which isnt really anything to me its meh.. i dont need extra 25 mins with the unlimited mobile to any mobile. but its good to shave off $5 at least
    01-23-10 09:57 AM
    I wasn't offered a service credit last year - hope I get one this year. $5 is better than nothing - it'll pay for one of my plan add ons so that'd be nice.

01-23-10 10:02 AM
    remember it's not only $5, it's actually $15 since the discount stays in place for 3 months. the sprint website also offered me discounted accessories, but they're overpriced anyway lol.
    01-23-10 12:26 PM
    it was only $5 for me once.. oh well i dont care..
    01-23-10 01:16 PM
    Plus they let you every year get a new phone instead of waiting the 2 years, So there are the benefits you only hafta stick with a phone for year. bein most are out dated a few months after you get them.
    01-23-10 01:45 PM
    I was offerd free ringtones for my winmo phone, and when i wnet to cash them in I got a message stating sorry you phone is not able to get free ring tones. I was like wtf... awe well nothing lost nothing gained.
    01-23-10 04:25 PM
    what a sham... i was hoping someone would have gotten free tix or something
    01-28-10 10:48 AM
    i got free movie tickets, a $5 credit for 3 months, a $150 upgrade and a few free ringtones. i guess i'm just dope like that.
    01-28-10 11:04 AM
    They keep giving me free minutes, but I don't even use the ones I pay for.

CSR: "Alright Mr. B*******, because of your continued loyalty, we'd like to give you a credit for 50 minutes this month"
    Me: "Why? I don't need them. I mean, how many minutes a month do I use every month right now?"
    CSR: "Our records show you used 7 of your 450 minutes last month."
    Me: "Yeah, I ordered pizza....twice"
    CSR: "and so we're giving you free minutes."
    Me: "for me to neglect...like the 443 other minutes?"
    CSR: "That is correct"
    Me: "Awesome"
    01-28-10 11:41 AM

CSR: "Alright Mr. B*******, because of your continued loyalty, we'd like to give you a credit for 50 minutes this month"
    Me: "Why? I don't need them. I mean, how many minutes a month do I use every month right now?"
    haha.. thats why i took teh $5 credit... i have 1500 mins in my plan and bonus 200 mins witout use...
    01-28-10 12:01 PM
    i got free movie tickets, a $5 credit for 3 months, a $150 upgrade and a few free ringtones. i guess i'm just dope like that.
    LUCKY YOU
    01-28-10 12:09 PM

This is exactly how most of my conversations would play out when I was calling/chatting with customer service. Must...read...from...the...script. It never seemed to matter how much it didnt make sense.
    01-28-10 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD