So the Fiance's phone had water leak into it and it is pretty much toast. Went to Sprint today and they said that since I'm a premier customer(everything data 1500 plan) they have a special this weekend only, if I add a new line to my plan I get a discount on a new phone & 25% off my bill every month till the end of the contract.

Anybody else heard of this?
    01-23-10 09:26 PM
    Hadn't heard that one, but sounds like a sweet deal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 09:29 PM
    nope never heard it if i were you i take advantage of it 25* is better then my 22%
    01-24-10 06:33 AM
    I get 25% off my bill too. It's the main reason I left verizon for sprint.

01-24-10 06:37 AM
    Is the 25% permanant or for the length of your contract? And is it for the new line only or for your entire bill?
    01-24-10 12:02 PM
    For me it's for the length of the contract. I got it based on where I work. Kinda a corporate discount I guess.

01-24-10 12:04 PM
    I have the same discount on Everything Data 450. My friend also received this discount on her Lotus Elite; we are both new Sprint customers... And very happy we switched from verizon, whom we now despise!

However I'm not sure we are premiere customers; anyone on the fence about switching should take advantage!

01-24-10 08:03 PM
    So the Fiance's phone had water leak into it and it is pretty much toast. Went to Sprint today and they said that since I'm a premier customer(everything data 1500 plan) they have a special this weekend only, if I add a new line to my plan I get a discount on a new phone & 25% off my bill every month till the end of the contract.

Anybody else heard of this?
    If you don't get any discounts already... adding that additional line to get that 25% discount would be cheaper than what you're paying now for 2 lines.

I've been receiving a 25% corporate discount for 5+ years for a company I no longer work for.
    01-24-10 09:54 PM
    To the OP, was the store corporate? That deal sounds very familiar, but it comes from the 3rd party stores. Around my way, they will add a 25% discount thru Citi bank.

They are very shady (sp)...
    01-26-10 03:58 PM
    Does anyone have an official list of corporate discounts that Sprint gives and publish it here?
    Last edited by DoubleTap; 01-27-10 at 05:36 PM.
    01-26-10 04:53 PM
    I get my bill today and it seems higher than usual. I check it out and my usual 22% discount is gone! I have always had that discount. I got a letter earlier this month stating I am now a premier customer. I will have to call tomorrow, but it seems they took away my discount.
    01-29-10 12:42 AM
    Just an update, I called Sprint billing today. They promptly added my discount back onto my account. They said there is nothing logged on my account to explain why it disappeared, which normally would happen. So all is well again. I guess just a strange glitch, maybe from Y2K 10 years late.
    01-29-10 04:05 PM
    op: lol its legit dude. its a corp discount that corp employees can place on at their discretion, in your case, adding a line. the discount is added to the account not the plan so it will stay there as long as you stay with the company
    01-29-10 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD